Manipur PSC Sub Deputy Collector Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) on its official website at (mpscmanipur.gov.in) for the 82 vacant posts of Sub Deputy Collector through the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2015 under the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules 2010 for selecting candidates for the Main Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016 will be mentioned below. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016
Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 82 vacant posts of Sub-Deputy Collector. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Manipur may apply for these posts released under MPSC Manipur Recruitment 2016. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Manipur Lok Seva Ayog Recruitment 2016 notification available on our site. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 82)
Name of the Organization : Manipur Public Service Commission.
Official Website : www.mpscmanipur.gov.in or www.empsconline.gov.in
Name of the Post : Various posts.
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II : 13 posts
- Manipur Police Service-Grade-II : 16 posts
- Sub Deputy Collector : 48 posts
- Manipur Secretariat Service/Section Officer : 04 posts
- Election Officer : 01 post
Name Of The Examination : Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination.
Mode of Application : Online.
Job Location : Imphal, Manipur.
Job Category : State Government.
Examination Centre : Imphal.
Age Limit : Candidates applying for this Deputy Collector, Section Officer, and other Jobs released by the Manipur Public Service Commission should attain the below age limit.
- Candidate’s Minimum age should be 21 years.
- And, Maximum age should be 38 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification : All The Interested and eligible Applicants must have completed Graduation degree in relevant discipline from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or UGC.
Application Fee :
- For The General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For TheSC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
Pay Scale :
- For Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II : Rs. 9,300-34,800/-+Rs.5,400 (GP)
- For Manipur Police Service-Grade-II : Rs. 9,300-34,8001-+Rs.5,400 (GP)
- For Sub Deputy Collector : Rs, 9,300-34,800/-+Rs. 4400 (GP)
- For Manipur Secretariat Service/Section Officer : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- +Rs. 4,400 (GP)
- For Election Officer : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- +Rs. 4,400 (GP)
Selection Process : Applicants who were applying for this MCSCC exam released under Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary exam.
- Main exam.
How To Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Only.
- No Other Mode Of Application will be accepted.
- For More Details regarding the recruitment candidates should go to the official website at (www.mpscmanipur.gov.in).
Important Dates :
- Starting date for filling online application : 06/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form : 27/01/2016.
- Availability of e-Admission Certificate : 10/02/2016.
- Examination date : 28/02/2016.
Important Links :
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).