Manipur University 84 Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by Manipur University on its official website at (www.manipuruniv.ac.in) for the 84 vacant Teaching Faculty Posts like Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts in various departments.under the notice no. 1/15 on 18th January 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Faculty jobs through Manipur University Canchipur Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may also check the official website.Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Manipur University Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
Manipur University Recruitment 2016
Manipur University had invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 84 vacant posts of Teaching Faculty Posts like Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts in various departments under the notice no. 1/15. Aspirants who were searching for Teaching Jobs may apply for these posts released under Manipur University Faculty Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Faculty jobs through Manipur University Canchipur Recruitment 2016. Candidates can check the details from below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 84)
Name of the Organization : Manipur University
Official website : www.manipuruniv.ac.in
Name Of The Posts : Teaching Faculty Posts
Post Wise Vacancies :
|S.No.||Name of the Department||No. of posts|
|11.||Physical Edn. & Sports Science||01|
|18.||Lib. & Inf. Sc.||02|
|24.||Adult, Continuing Education & Ext.||02|
|29.||Forestry & Envt. Science||04|
Job Category : Teaching Jobs.
Job Location : Canchipur, Manipur.
Age Limit :
- Age Limit for this Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor posts will be as per the rules of the University.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the norms.
Educational Qualification :
- For The Post of Professor : Candidates should possess Ph.D. qualification or Master’s degree in the concerned stream with relevant experience.
- For The Post of Associate & Assistant Professor : Aspirants must have completed Master’s degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from any Indian University.
Application Fee : Candidates need to pay the application fee through Bank Draft drawn in the favor of Registrar, Manipur University, Canchipur payable at SBI, MU, Canchipur (Code No-5320) or cash receipt of the University. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
Pay Scale :
- Professor : Rs.37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Associate Professor : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 9,000/-.
- Assistant Professor : Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
How to Apply :
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post and advt no. on the top of the envelope.
- Make fee payment through Bank Draft at SBI.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below before the due date.
Essential Documents :
- Demand Draft.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste/ Tribe Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
Last date for sending the application form : 20/02/2016
Important Links :
- Click Here To Download Manipur University Teaching Faculty Notification
- Click Here To Download Manipur University Application Form
- Click Here To Download Manipur University Faculty posts Qualification Details
In Case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given below. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.