Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 Notification took a decision to publish a recruitment advertisement in the month of February. Candidates can fill the application form when the procedure of filling application form will be started. Candidates can connect with us through this page for recently update and starting date and last of Ministry of Defence Recruitment.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
About Ministry of Defence :
After independence, the Ministry of Defence was created under the charge of a Cabinet Minister and each Service was placed under its own Commander-in-Chief. In 1955, the Commanders-in-Chief were renamed as the Chief of the Army Staff, the Chief of the Naval Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff. In November 1962, the Department of Defence Production was set up to deal with research, development and production of defence equipment.
Information About Recruitment :
Name of Organisation Ministry of Defence. Candidates can check details on the official website i.e www.indianarmy.nic.in. Job fighters can fill the application form through Offline. Name of Post Tradesman Mate & others.
No. of Post : 128
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of the Post||No of Post|
Essential Qualification :
- For Tradesman Mate, MTS, Fireman Posts : Candidates should have passed Matriculation.
- For LDC Post : Aspirants should have done 10+2 pass from a recognised Board or University and with a speed of 35 words per minute in English Typing or 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing on Computer.
- For Material Assistant Post : Graduate in any discipline or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognised Institution / University.
Age Limit :
- For Material Assistant, Candidates Age Should be Between : 18-27 Years
- For All Other Posts, candidates Age Should be Between : 18-25 Years
Pay Scale :
- For Tradesman Mate Post : ₹ 5200/- -₹ 20200/- With Grade Pay ₹ 1800 plus allowance.
- For Fireman Post : ₹ 5200-20200 With Grade Pay ₹ 1900 plus allowances.
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post : ₹ 5200-20200 With Grade Pay ₹ 1900 plus allowances.
- For MTS (Safaiwala) Post : ₹ 5200-20200 With Grade Pay ₹ 1800 plus allowances.
- For Material Assistant Post : ₹ 5200-20200 With Grade Pay ₹ 2400 plus allowances.
Application Form :
- Two self-attested passport size photographs (one on right corner of application and one on acknowledgement card),
- Attested copies of all relevant certificates,
- Self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of ₹ 25/-
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt of Application : within 21 days from the date of Advertisement.
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt of Application for Remote Areas : within 28 days from the date of Advertisement.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be shortlisted through these process
- Physical Test / Endurance Test.
- Written Test.
14 FAD, Pin-909714,
C/O 99 APO.
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box………….
Ministry of Defence 70 Recruitment 2016|mod.nic.in
Selection Centre North (SCN) Rupnagar MINISTRY OF DEFENCE recruitment has been Release a Notification to recruit 70 Stenographer, LDC, Watchman Recruitment this might be the great opportunity for the fresher’s who are looking for jobs in MINISTRY OF DEFENCE. Appliers can apply only in online mode other mode will not be accepted. Candidates can submit the application before the last date i.e 10-01-2016 (10th January 2016).
Ministry of Defence 70 Recruitment 2016
Selection Centre North (SCN) Rupnagar Ministry of Defence has released the notification for 70 post. Other details of vacancy like age limit, education qualification, selection process, pay scale are given below. Details are also are given in pdf file for download purpose.
Organization Name: selection centre north (SCN) ministry of Defence
Official Website: mod.nic.in
Role: various posts
Last date : 10.01.2016
Category: government type
Total No. of Posts: 70 posts
Vacancy Detail :
|Name Of Post||No of Posts|
|Stenographer Grade II||05 posts|
|Room Orderly||11 posts|
|Washer Man||01 post|
|Grounds man||03 posts|
|Mess Waiter||09 posts|
Education Qualification :
Applicants should complete the diploma or ITI or 10th pass are eligible to apply for the notification.
Age Limit :
Refer notification .
Selection Procedure :
Appliers will be short listed on the basis of written test performance and personal interview performance.
Grade Pay :
How To Apply :
- Candidates have to visit Official website i.e mod.nic.in
- Applicants have to register with valid information and complete the application form
- After completion of registration process Ministry of Defence LDC Admit Cards 2016 are uploaded in Official website after the last date of Application Form
- Candidates can download the Ministry of Defence LDC Hall Ticket 2016 from official website.
- After the selection process get complete the organization will release Results of Ministry of Defence LDC Recruitment 2016.
Important Dates :
Online Application Commencement from – Already started
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 10.01.2016
For more detail visit official website……………..