Madhya Pradesh Rajya Sahakari Bank Mydt.(Apex Bank) is going to recruit Clerks/ Computer operators in 37 District Central Cooperative Banks. A syllabus is provides you an idea about your question paper. So we think syllabus of any exam is a basic need for each candidate who are appear in exam. Direct Link of PDF is also Available here.
MP DCCB Syllabus 2017
Madhya Pradesh Rajya Sahakari Bank Mydt.(Apex Bank) is going to recruit Clerks/ Computer operators in 37 District Central. Adjust Your Time schedule according to the Syllabus and prepare in better way.
Exam Pattern :- Scheme of MP Cooperative Bank exam is given below :
- This test will contain 80 objective type questions of 80 marks.
- The duration of online exam will be 45 minutes.
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||Questions/ Marks|
- This test will contain 200 objective type questions of 200 marks.
- The duration of online exam will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||Questions||Marks|
Note- For every wrong answer, 0.25%marks shall be deducted in the online examination.
Exam Syllabus :- MP Apex Bank exam syllabus is as follows :
- Focus on Comprehensional Reasoning,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Coding and de-coding,
- Problem Solving Techniques,
- Statement & Conclusion type questions,
- arithmetic reasoning,
- syllogistic reasoning,
- Seating Arrangements,
Numerical Ability :
- Questions will be asked from Simplification
- Number Series, Average, Percentage
- Time & Work
- profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
English Language : Mainly Focus on the topics like
- Sentence Error
- Sentence correction
- fill in the blanks
- Cloze Test
General Awareness : Questions will be asked from:-
- Indian Current Events
- Banking, General Science
- General Knowledge
- Current affairs of National & International news
- Important dates
- Current Science
- Sports & Culture & Banking Sector
- Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam
Computer Knowledge :
- Basic of Computers
- Computer Organization
- Generations of computer
- Input & Output Device
- Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word
- MS Excel
- MS power point
- Memory Orientation
- Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem
- Computer Abbreviations
- Modern day Technology
- Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
For More Details – http://www.apexbank.in/index.php