The Madhya Pradesh State High Court Prelims Answer Key 2015 for civil judge will be available soon. Those candidates who attempted the examination Which was held on 20th December 2015 must refer the MP High Court Civil Judge Solutions to garb MP Govt Jobs. A huge number of applicants have taken placed in the selection process and waiting for Madhya Pradesh HC CJ Answer Sheet 2015. The organization as per the schedule commenced the selection process and given the MP HC Prelims Paper Solution. Candidates can check the below details to get more information and to download the MP HC Prelims solved question paper or answer key…
MP High Court Pre Answer Key 2015
LATEST UPDATE : MP High Court has recently uploaded Answer Key for Civil Judge Class II Preliminary Exam 2015. Candidates can Download Answer Key in Hindi & English from the direct link Available below…..
Click Here to Download Notification Regarding Civil Judge Answer Key 2015
MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2015 has recently released the notification for 96 Posts and successfully completed the prelims examination on 20th December, 2015. Now, candidates who appeared in this examination they are waiting for MP High Court Civil Judge paper Solutions / Solved Question Paper. Information to all those candidates that MP High Court Civil Judge prelims Answer key will be available soon on its official website after its released.
Name Of the Organisation : Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name Of the Examination : Civil Judge Exam
Date of the Examination : 20th December, 2015
Category : Answer key
Answer Key Status : Available soon
Official Website : www.mphc.in
How to download MP High Court Civil Judge Pre Exam Answer Key 2015
- Open the primary web page of board.
- In main page, find out a relevant download link for “MPHC Answer Key 2015 of Civil Judge Prelims Solutions’’ and press mouse pointer on it.
- Finally the exam official key/answer sheet will appear in pdf format on your working device.
- Save the solved paper sets A, B, C, D and also take printout for comparing purpose to review estimated of marks.
Examination Timing :
- 1st Session conducted from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- 2nd Session conducted from 02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.
Candidates can check the official website to get the latest updates about this answer key and to download the answer key. Candidates can leave their comments in our comment inbox……