MPMKVVCL AE Recruitment 2017 took a decision to publish a recruitment advertisement for Assistant Engineer. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode other mode will not be accepted. Candidates are advised before to fill the application form please read all the instructions carefully, in any circumstances application fee will not be refundable. Candidates can please fill the application form before the last date.
MPMKVVCL AE Recruitment 2017
About MPMKVVCL :
MPOnline Limited took the opportunity of conceptualizing the e-Governance initiative of Government of Madhya Pradesh, by designing a unique portal to serve various Government Departments and to make their services reach at the doorstep of the common man. MPOnline Ltd, is a Joint venture company between the Government of Madhya Pradesh (GoMP) and TATA Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) which frequently develops and operates the official portal for the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Set up in the year July 2006, till date have reached almost all the corners of Madhya Pradesh providing wide range of services.
Information About Recruitment :
Name of Organisation Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL). Candidates can fill the application form through Online mode. Candidates can also check details on the official website www.mponline.gov.in. Name of Post Assistant Engineer.
Detail of Vacancies : Total : 73 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Distribution) : 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (IT Network) : 03 Posts
- JE (D) : 52 Posts
Essential Qualification :
Candidates should possess BE (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics) or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
- 21 years – 40 years (Maximum Age for Outsiders of M.P. is 35 Years) as on 01-02-2017 (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules) For AE (Distribution), AE (IT Network).
- 18 years – 40 years (Maximum Age for Outsiders of M.P. is 35 Years) as on 01-02-2017 (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules) For JE (D).
Pay Scale :
|Designation||Salary Structure (On Regularization)|
|Pay in Pay Band||Grade Pay||Other Allowance|
|AE (Distribution) & AE (IT Network)||15600/-||5400/-||DA, Compensatory Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, HRA (as per rule)|
|Junior Engineer (D)||9860/-||4100/-||DA, Conveyance Allowance, HRA (as per rule)|
Examination Fee :
- AE (IT Network) & JE (D) : Rs. 1500/- for Unreserved/ OBC category candidates and for All the Candidates belonging to other state and Rs.1000/- for SC/ ST category candidates of M.P. Domicile.
- AE (Distribution) : Rs. 300/- for Unreserved/ OBC category candidates and for All the Candidates belonging to other state and Rs.200/- for SC/ ST category candidates of M.P. Domicile.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online written test.
Applying Procedure :
- Candidates go to the official site www.mponline.gov.in
- Go to the online link.
- Now fill the application form correctly.
- Upload passport size photo.
- Click on submit button.
Important Dates :
|Event Name||AE (D)||AE (IT Network)||JE (D)|
|Issues of Advertisement||07.07.2017||07.07.2017||24.07.2017|
|Application Filling||07.07.2017 to 26.07.2017||07.07.2017 to 26.07.2017||26.07.2017 to 14.08.2017|
|Downloading Admit Card||—||03.08.2017||21.08.2017|
|Uploading of Answer Key||—||22.08.2017||29.08.2017|
|Objection Form Filling||—||23.08.2017 to 25.08.2017||30.08.2017 to 01.09.2017|
|Resolution of Objection form||—||05.09.2017||13.09.2017|
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box……..