Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will going to conduct a written exam for 1868 posts of Staff Nurse and Lab Technician Grade-4 on 29th March, 2015. Candidates who have appeared in this exam are eagerly searching for solved answer sheet, question papers, and answer key for Staff Nurse and Lab Technician written test. Please note that all the information will be available online on MPPEB official website MPPEB (www.mponline.gov.in). On this article we will tell you how to download staff nurse answer key, and check merit list, cut off marks for lab technician exam 2015.
Click Here To Download MP VYAPAM 1868 Staff Nurse Admit Card 2015 MPPEB
MPPEB Staff Nurse Lab Technician Exam Answer Key 2015
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis on their merit list which is prepared after cut off marks announcement. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website MPPEB for more upcoming updates and news related to this recruitment.
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
Number of Posts:- 1868 Posts.
Examination Pattern & Scheme:-
- The question paper will contain all MCQ type questions.
- The total written exam duration will be 2 hours.
- The total marks weight will be 100 marks for one paper.
How To Download Staff Nurse Lab Technician Exam Answer Key 2015
- In your Desktop / Mobile Phone Browser open a new tab.
- Enter the address of MPPEB (www.mponline.gov.in).
- Check the notification column that mentions latest news and updates.
- Click on the Link of MPPEB VYAPAM Staff Nurse Lab Technician Answer Key.
- Download answer key and compare your marks with it.
- In case, the links are not generated yet please wait and visit this page again.
- Please not that, the board will take time to publish official answer key, cut off marks and merit list.
For any other queries or questions related to this MPPEB Staff Nurse Lab Technician Exam examination 2015, please contact us in the comment box. For more details like cut off marks, merit list and interview schedule 2015 stay in touch with us. We will notify you about every minute details on this topic. Thanks and best of luck for your exams.