Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Is Going To Conduct The Upcoming Written Examination For Assistant Agriculture Engineer (AAE) In The Month Of October 2015. So All Those Who Will Going To Appear In This Upcoming Exam They Can Download Here The Latest Exam Syllabus And Previous Year Questions Papers For The Better Preparation And Scoring Good Marks In This Examination. Check Here The Official PDF Of Exam Syllabus In Hindi.
MPPSC AAE Latest Exam Syllabus And Pattern 2015
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)Is Going To Conduct The Written Examination For The Recruitment Of Various Vacant 1453 Posts Of Assistant Agriculture Engineer (AAE). Huge Number Of Candidates Are Going To Appear In This Exam So Exam Will Be More Tough At This Time But We Are Provide The Latest Exam Syllabus And Previous Exam Question Papers For Scoring Good Marks And Better Preparation For The Upcoming Exam. Candidates Can Check Here The Latest Exam Syllabus And Official PDF Of Syllabus, Previous Year Questions Papers
Exam Will Be Held On 10.10.2015 (10 October 2015)
Official site: www.mppsc.nic.in
MP Asst Agricultural Engineer exam pattern
- There will be only One Question Paper in Exam.
- The Examination will be conducted through online mode only.
- There will be 100 Objective Questions (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question contains 2 marks, so total marks will be 200 (2*100 questions).
- The Question Paper will be in the English language only.
- The Qualifying Marks will be 40% for Unreserved Category and 30% for Reserved Category.
- The Interview will be of 25 Marks (conducted after Online Exam 10th October 2015).
- The Final Selection will be exercised on Merit basis (Merit list will be prepared based on Online Exam Marks & Interview Marks, secured by the candidate)
|Written test||100||200||2 hrs|
MP Asst Agricultural Engineer syllabus
- Soil and Water Engineering.
- Watershed Hydrology.
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering.
- Groundwater, Wells and Pumps.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Micro Irrigation System Design.
- Soil and Water Conservation Structure.
- Minor Irrigation and Command Area Development.
- Drainage Engineering.
- Farm Machinery and Equipment.
- Watershed Planning and Management.
- Field Operation and Maintenance of Tractor and Farm Machinery.
- Farm Power and Technology.
- Design and Maintenance of Green House.
- Farm Power.
- Farm Power and Machinery Management.
- Tractor System and Controls.
- Human Engineering Safety.
- Renewable Energy Source.
- Crop Process Engineering.
- Drying and Storage Engineering.
- Post Harvest Engineering and Others etc.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
Human Safety: Volume 1
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will try to solve your query. For more latest Updates stay connected with us.