Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Is Going To Conduct The Upcoming Written Examination For Assistant Agriculture Engineer (AAE) The Examination Will Be Going To Held In The Month Of October 2015. So All Those Who Going To appear In This Upcoming Exam Can Download Their MPPSC AAE Admit Card 2015 FromThe Official Site at www.mppsc.nic.in And The Direct Link Given By This Page. Check Here The Examination Date And Admit Card Status.
MPPSC Agriculture Engineer Interview Date Call Letter 2016
Latest Update :- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced the Interview date for the selected candidates in Assistant Agriculture Engineer 2015-2016. The Candidates who got selected for the next round of interview can prepare for the interview. The Interview date for the MPPSC Agriculture Engineer is 29-Jan-2016. The notification is provided below, Candidates can see in the direct given below link.
MPPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Interview Date :- 29-Jan-2016
MPPSC AAE (Assistant Agriculture Engineer) Admit Card 2015
ADMITS CARDS ARE AVAILABLE NOW FOR DOWNLOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the Direct link given below:
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Is Going To Conduct The Written Examination For The Recruitment Of Various Vacant 1453 Posts Of Assistant Agriculture Engineer (AAE) Which Going To Held On 10th October 2015. So All The Candidates Can Check This Page For The Latest Update Regarding To The Admit Card We are Provide You The Direct Link So Candidates can Easily Download Their Admit Card.
Exam Will Be Held On 10.10.2015 (10 October 2015)
Organisation Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Name Of Examination: AAE Assistant Agriculture Engineer
Official site: www.mppsc.nic.in
Admit Card Status: Available Now
MP Asst Agricultural Engineer exam pattern
- There will be only One Question Paper in Exam.
- The Examination will be conducted through online mode only.
- There will be 100 Objective Questions (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question contains 2 marks, so total marks will be 200 (2*100 questions).
- The Question Paper will be in the English language only.
- The Qualifying Marks will be 40% for Unreserved Category and 30% for Reserved Category.
- The Interview will be of 25 Marks (conducted after Online Exam 10th October 2015).
- The Final Selection will be exercised on Merit basis (Merit list will be prepared based on Online Exam Marks & Interview Marks, secured by the candidate)
Click Here To Download AAE Assistant Agriculture Engineer Admit Card 2015 (Available From 1st October)
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will try to solve your query. For more latest Updates stay connected with us.