Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission(MPPSC) has recently conducts the examination for Assistant Engineer which is held on 7-8-November-2015.The exam was successfully conducted by the MPPSC at various examination centers. Lots of student are appeared in this examination. Candidates who are appeared in this examination are waited for their result 2015, the results has been declared on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission that is – (www.mppsc.nic.in). Candidates should keep in touch with us for the direct links to check your results and latest updates.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Result 2015
Latest Results Updates : MPPSC will announce result for the Mains exam of Engineering Service Examination 2015 soon which was held on 14-March-2016. Aspirants will check their respectively Result from here as soon as announced by the MPPSC.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Written Exam Results has been declared for Assistant Engineer. The Exam was conducted for the 371 posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Agriculture), which was held on first to second week of November 2015 which comes under the Advertisement No. 02/exam/2014/24.12.2014. The result has been uploaded by the MPPSC on it’s official website. Candidates can also check their results from the above link provided by us or stay with us for latest updates.
Name of Organisation:- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Selection (MPPSC)
Name of Examination:- MP State Engineering Services Prelims exam 2014
Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer
Total numbers of Posts:- 371 posts
Date of Examination:- 7th & 8th November 2015
Result Status:- AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!!!!
Official website:- www.mppsc.nic.in
- Click Here to Check MPPSC State Engineering Services Exam Official Cut Off 2015 Declared on 23-Jan-2016
- Click here to Check Result of MPPSC Assistant Engineer Pre Exam Result 2015
To check the MPPSC Result 2016
- Visit the official website of MPPSC i.e: www.mppsc.nic.in
- Search for “Results” link on home page of the website and click on it.
- In the new page, select name of the examination.
- Enter the details like roll number, name etc. and click on search.
- After that Results would appear on screen.
- Save it to on your computer for further reference.
Final Words: We wish you all the best for your results, If you have any Query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box. We try to solve the problem as soon as possible.