MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016:- Hello Candidates are you searching for the MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016. It is here available for the candidates who are appearing in the Exam of MPPSC. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recently organised the Recruitment notification for the Posts of AE Civil, Agriculture, Mechanical, Electrical Posts. This is one of the Great Opportunity for the candidates who are Interested in Engineering Jobs. Here we provide full Details of Syllabus of MPSC Written Exam. The candidates who have not Apply for the Recruitment of MPPSC can Apply for the MPPSC Asst Engineer 2016. The Last date for the Online Submission of MPPSC Asst Engineer 2016 is 20 July 2016. The MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern is provided here for the aspirants who are taking part in the Exam.
MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016
Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. The candidates who are going to attend the Exam can download the Exam Pattern for the Exam. Aspirants can download the Syllabus here. We will provide all the Details about the Syllabus and Study Material. Download the Syllabus and prepare yourself according to the given Syllabus. The direct Link of the MPSSC asst Engineer Syllabus is given here
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
No of Posts: 555 Posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer(Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Agriculture)Posts.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Last Date to Apply: 20/07/2016.
MPPSC Official Websites: www.mppscdemo.in / www.mppsc.com / www.mppsc.nic.in
Exam Pattern for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Agriculture Posts:-
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Exam consists of Prelims, Mains, & Interview. Those aspirants who are going to attend the Exam can clear all these Selection process. The Candidates who are appearing and Clear the Prelims Exam can called for the Mains Exam and then for the Interview.
Weight-age for the Exam:-
- Prelims Exam – 500 Marks.
- Mains Exam – 600 Marks.
- Interview – 75 Marks.
MPPSC AE Prelims Exam Pattern mppsc.nic.in
- The Prelims Exam is conducted for 500 Marks.
- Each Question Carries 2 Marks.
- The duration of each paper is 2 Hours.
MPPSC AE Mains Exam Pattern www.mppsc.com
- There will be Two Question Papers in the Written exam.
- Both Question Paper consists of 300 Marks.
- After the Mains Exam, there will be an Interview for 75 Marks.
(Each Question carries 2 Marks)
|Part-A||Indian GK, General Knowledge related to MP||100 Marks|
|Part-B||Hindi Language||50 Marks|
|Part-C||English Language||50 Marks|
(Each Question carries 3 Marks)
|Total Marks||500 Marks|
MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016
The Syllabus for the MPPSC Written Exam is available here for the Aspirants 2016. Aspirants prepare for the Exam with the Help of this Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Syllabus for Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Construction Planning & Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Circuit Theory.
- Electro Magnetic Field Theory & Materials.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Analog & Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Signals & Systems.
- Control System.
- Microprocessors and Microcomputers.
- Electro mechanical Energy Conversion.
- Industrial Drives and Utilization.
- Power Systems Analysis and Control.
- Switch gear & Protection.
- Analog Communication.
- Digital Communication.
- Satellite Communication.
- Microwaves & Antenna.
- Fibre Optics Systems.
Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering Section
- Engineering Mechanics & Mechanics of Solids.
- Theory of Machines.
- Design of Machine Elements.
- Production Engineering.
- Production Management.
- Fluid Mechanics & Machines.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Energy Conversion Systems.
- Computer Aided Engineering.
Syllabus for Agriculture Engineering
- Soil and Water Engineering.
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering.
- Watershed Hydrology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Groundwater, Wells and Pumps.
- Soil and Water Conservation Structures.
- Drainage Engineering.
- Micro Irrigation Systems Design.
- Watershed Planning and Management.
- Minor Irrigation and Command Area Development.
- Farm Power & Technology.
- Farm Machinery & Equipment.
- Farm Power.
- Field Operation & Maintainence of Tractor and Farm Machinery.
- Tractor Systems & Controls.
- Farm Power & Machniery Management.
- Renewable Energy Sources.
- Human Engineering Safety.
- Design and Maintainence of Greenhouse.
- Post Harvest Engineering & Others.
- Crop Process Engineering.
- Drying & Storage Engineering.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- Agricultural Engineering Question Bank
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering: Through Objective Type Questions
- Objective Electrical Technology
Syllabus is provided here for the Aspirants. All the candidates can download the MPPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016. Candidates can share you Useful comments in the comment box which is given below.