MPPSC Presenting its latest notice of Admit Card for the recruitment of Forest Ranger & Conservator. Candidates those fill the Application for participating in the written of MPPSC Forest Ranger/ Assistant Conservator are sad to know that the exam will be Postponed due to some reasons but their admit card are available from
10/07/2015 till 31/07/2015 13-Dec-2015. To check details of Admit Card please keep in touch with us for further details.
MPPSC Exam Admit Card 2015
Latest Update: Admit Card for MPPSC Forest Service Exam For Compulsory Subject are available from 01 Feb on its website………candidates can download MPPSC Forest Ranger Admit Card from link given at below………………
New Exam Date :-
- Optional Subject → 05-Jan-2016 to 23-Jan-2016
- Compulsory Subject → 21-Feb-2016
Candidates those fill the application for the Recruitment of MPPSC Forest Ranger/ Assistant Conservator should know that Forest Ranger Exam has been postponed till the further notice issued by PSC. So candidates should keep in touch with this page to get regular updates regarding MPPSC Forest Ranger New Exam Date.
MPPSC Exam : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) had invited applications for appointment to the vacant 100 posts of Forest Ranger and 23 posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest. Exam will be held in the month of August.
Date of Exam :
02nd & 03rd August 2015. (POSTPONED)
About Admit card :
- After acceptance of the application forms of the candidates Admit card will be issued which will be required at all the stages of the recruitment.
- Candidates those are applied for the written test can receive their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam and must have a valid admit card to enter in the Center of this written exam which will be conducting by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
Exam Pattern :
- Candidate those are ready to appearing in the written exam will face multiple choice questions which will be held in two Groups – (a) Compulsory Subjects; (b) Optional Subjects.
- Time duration for the written Exam will be 02.00 hrs.
- Candidates will face two papers in which one paper of compulsory subject and two paper from optional subject which were pre-decided by candidates.
Selection procedure :
- Candidates must obtain 40% marks to qualified the written exam.
- For SC, St & OBC of M.P. state Category candidates there will be exemption of 10% ,hence they have to obtain 30% marks in each paper to qualified the Written Exam.
To Check Status of Admit Card (Available form 13-Dec-2015) CLICK HERE
For more Details please visit – www.mppsc.nic.in
Note : For more information regarding this please update this page regularly we will provide you all the latest update related to it so keep in touch with us.