Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Result of Preliminary part under State Service Exam 2014 is declared by MPPSC as Preliminary Exam Clare Candidates Will Have Apply Freshly For The Main Written Exam For State Service commission.
MPPSC Mains Exam 2015
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Has Conducted Preliminary Written Exam For The Recruitment Of Various Services & Departments under State Service Exam 2014. Result of Preliminary part is declared by MPPSC. The Preliminary Exam Result Will Be Declared So Those Students Will Pass In This Exam Will Be Apply For The Main Written Examination For State Service commission.
Step To Apply For Main exam:
- Candidates have to fill online Application form given on website.
- Fill exam center preference & other basic detail.
- Candidates need to pay separately for Mains Written Exam.
- Candidates need to have a copy of filled Application Form for Future Reference.
- Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD of MP State.
- Rs. 800/- for Unreserved Candidates of Madhya Pradesh & Candidates outside of MP.
- Candidates shall have to pay Rs. 40/- as Service charge (Portal fees) in addition to the aforesaid Examination fee.
- Candidates can submit Application Fee by mean of MP Kiosk.Important Dates:
Occurrence Of Events Date Of Events Online Application Form Filling 27.07.2015 to 23.08.2015 Last Date of Application Fee Deposition 23rd August 2015 Last date of Correction in Application 29.07.2015 to 25.08.2015
Note: Mains written exam will tentatively conducted from 28.10.2015 to 03.11.2015.
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.mppsc.nic.in
For Latest Updates And Information Regarding Regarding To MPPSC State Service commission Notification 2015 Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.