Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) had issued Notification for the Recruitment 1896 posts of Medical Officer (MO) under Public Health and Family Welfare Department, Madhya Pradesh. Now MPPSC Medical Officer Interview Date Schedule 2015 Interview Call Letter 2015 MP, Selection Process has issued, Check Here.
MPPSC Medical Officer Interview Schedule 2015
MPPSC has released the Interview Dates of Medical Officer (MO) under Public Health and Family Welfare Department, Madhya Pradesh. You can check the Dates from the Link given below.
- MPPSC will conduct an Interview for the selection of these Medical Officer posts.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in mandatory education qualification.
- Interview shall be of 100 marks and minimum qualifying marks will be 41% for Unreserved and 31% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- If number of applicants shall be more than five times of vacancies advertised then a written test will be conducted to shortlisted the candidates for Interview.
- It will decided after scrutiny of application forms whether written test or direct interview will be conducted.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting to know about MPPSC Medical Officer Written Test & Interview can get all details of Call Letter from here. Stay Connected with our page regularly. We will provide detailed interview programme and written exam date.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the Official Website as well as our website for more updates regarding Interview dates.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments & for more updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com)