MRB TN Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Tamil Nadu for recruitment of the 710 vacant posts of 710 Posts Of Lab Technician Grade III. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. Applications are invited only through online mode up to 01.02.2016 for recruitment to the post of Lab Technician Grade-III on contract and on consolidated pay basis. Further Details regarding the educational Qualification, Age Limit, selection Process, How To Apply is provided below in the article. So, All Those Candidates who going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
For Latest Govt Jobs : CLICK HERE
MRB TN Lab Technician Recruitment 2016
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Tamil Nadu had invited Online applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 710 vacant posts of Lab Technician Grade III. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online. Candidates who going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 710)
Name of the Organization : Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Tamil Nadu
Official Website : www.mrbexam.in
Name of the Posts : Lab Technician Grade III
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get the attractive salary package of Rs. 8000/-per month.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Must have passed plus-two Examination.
- All The Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment Must possess, Certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education; and
- Applicants Must have a good physique, good vision and capacity to do outdoor work.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Lab Technician Grade-III duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
Application Fee :
- Application Fee of Rs. 500 /-(Rupees Five Hundred only) should be paid by all the candidates (excluding candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST communities, eligible Differently abled Persons (DAP (PH) and Destitute Widow (DW) )).
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) and DW candidates have to pay Rs. 250 /- (Rupees Two hundred and Fifty only).
How to Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates should Apply Online Only.
- Fill the Application with the complete Details.
- Submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
- For More Details regarding the Recruitment candidates can visit the official website of RPSC at (www.mrbexam.in).
Last Date To Apply Online :- 01.02.2016
Important Links :
All The Applicants are advised to keep regularly visiting the official website of Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Tamil Nadu at (www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in) for more details or stay connected with us at (4vnu.com) for the latest updates regarding the recruitment. Any Feedback, suggestions or any other query are highly welcomed. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.