Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited (MSTC) a subsidiary of SAIL has issued Recruitment 2015 for the posts of Management Trainees. The Interested Candidates can apply Online for the given Posts. MSTC also conduct written exams for various jobs.You can get the latest updates from MSTC website.
MSTC Current Recruitment 2015
Total no. of posts: 26 posts
- MSTC Limited is a organisation set up in 9th sept 1964.
- MSTC make Recruitments and also conduct various written exams for various job opportunities.
- It is a organisation in a Mini Ratna category-IPSU.
- MSTC works under the administration of Ministry of steel, Government of India.
- It acts as a Regulatory authority for export of ferrous Scrap with an investment.
- It has also became subsidiary of SAIL in 1974.
- MSTC who has became a subsidiary of SAIL got delinked and became an independent company under Ministry of Steel.
The interested candidates can apply online for the Recruitment 2015 for the posts of Management Trainees. Candidates can get latest updates from the official website of MSTC or please stay connected with this page for latest notification provided by MSTC regarding this recruitment.
Application Fee :
- application fee of Rs 400/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD categories are Exempted from Application fees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications from interested candidates for the above posts will be accepted only through the online mode. The candidates should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of result for receiving important notifications issued by the company. Log on to www.mstcindia.co.in for full details of the application procedure for all the posts.
Persons working in Govt /PSU should apply through proper channel or submit NOC at the time of interview
|Name of Examination||Notification Date||Last date of Online Application|
|Management Trainees(26 Posts)||01/08/2015||17/08/2015|
Click Here for more Details:-www.mstcindia.co.in
Candidates can stay connected with us for more details regarding this recruitment. If you have any feedback, any suggestions or any queries regarding to this recruitment than please leave your comments on the comment box given below.