National Bank of Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has released admit card for final main exam of Assistant Manager (Grade A & B) recruitment 2015. Candidates who have qualified round one pre-exam can download their admit card from nabard official website (www.nabard.org). Links have been provided here, along with all the required information related to Nabard Asst Manager Main Exam.
Nabard Assistant Manager Mains Exam Admit Card
Date Of Mains Exam:- 11th & 12th April, 2015.
About the Exam:- National Bank of Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Grade A & B) for various services and post in different branches. A written exam was conducted two phase. Phase 1 comprised pre-exam and phase-2 will include mains exam for the qualified candidates in prelims. Results of pre-exams has been declared already, and it time for candidates to get prepared for Main Entrance Exam.
Name of Posts Under Nabard Assistant Manager Mains Exam 2015
- Asst Managers (Grade A ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)
- Asst Managers (Grade A ) in Rajbhasha Service
- Asst Managers (Grade A ) in Legal Service
- Asst Managers (Grade A ) in Protocol and Security Service
- Managers (Grade B ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)
Main Exam Pattern & Scheme:-
- The Question Paper will be divided into 3 Parts.
- Part 1:- English, Part 2: Economic and Social Issues. Part 3:- Analytic Paper on Development, Statistics, Finance and Management.
- All parts carries 100 marks each therefore overall max marks will be 300.
For any other issue or query please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible. Thanks for your visit, and best of luck for Nabard Main Exams.