NABARD Recruitment 2016 has been published by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) on its official website at (nabard.org) for the 115 Grade A B Asst Manager Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply for the given recruitment through Online mode from the official website of NABARD or from the direct link given below in the article. The advertisement was released for 115 numbers of NABARD Grade B jobs. Get the NABARD RDBS Grade A notification 2016 available from nabard.org. The last date for submission of application form is 13th April 2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
NABARD Recruitment 2016
LATEST UPDATE: The last date to apply has been extended to April 21st, due to technical difficulties faced by candidates.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 115 Grade A B Asst Manager Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. Interested and eligible candidates can start fill the NABARD manager apply online (nabard.org). It is one of the excellent opportunities for the Indian citizens. The last date to submit online application is 13th April 2016. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the recruitment from below…
Also See:- NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2016
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 115)
Name of the Organization : National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Official Website : nabard.org
Name Of The Posts : assistant manager (Grade-A) and manager (Grade-B)
Post wise Vacancies :
- Assistant Managers (Grade A) in rural development baking services(RDBS) : 100 Posts
- Managers (Grade B) in rural development baking services : 15 Posts
Job Category : government job
Job Location : India
Age Limit : Age group must in between 21 to 30 years for Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ posts and 25 years to 35 years for Manager in Grade ‘B’ posts.
Education Qualification :
- Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment must possess Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in any specializations like Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, and Information Technology
- Aspirants should have a minimum of 50% marks in their respective fields.
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Managers (Grade A) : Rs.17100/-
- Managers (Grade B) : Rs.21000/-
Selection Process : Candidates will test in three rounds namely Prelims, mains and personal interview.
Application Fee :
- General Category Candidates Application Fee.
- Grade A: Rs. 750/-
- Grade B: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
How To Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the given recruitment through Online Mode only.
- No Other Mode of Application will be accepted.
- For More Details regarding the recruitment visit the official website at (nabard.org).
Important Dates :
- Online application start from : 23.03.2016
- Last date of online application & payment of fee :
13.04.2016(21 April 2016)
- Phase-I (Preliminary) Examination : 08.05.2016
- Phase II (Main) Examination : 05.06.2016
Important Links :
Candidates who have any doubt or any query regarding the article then you can drop your comments in the comment box given below…our panel will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).