National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) had issued a latest notification for the recruitment of the 27 vacant posts of Junior Operative Trainee. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last Date. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) with ITI (NCTVT/SCTE&VT) in any trade can Apply for the given recruitment. NALCO at Mines & Refinery Complex, Damanjodi is seeing for committed, promising & result oriented applicants in the following category. Eligible and interested candidates should apply online on and before 30/01/16. candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
NALCO Junior Operative Trainee Recruitment 2016
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible Indian Citizens from all over the country for filling up the 27 vacant posts of Junior Operative Trainee. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online for the given recruitment. Other mode of apply will not accepted. NALCO at Mines & Refinery Complex, Damanjodi is searching for committed, promising & result gainer candidates in the prescribed discipline & position. Further Details like educational qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee and other details regarding the recruitment are mentioned below.
Name of Organization : National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Category : Government Jobs
Official website : (www.nalcoindia.com)
Application Mode : Online
Details of vacancy : There are 27 posts of Junior Operative Trainee.
Age limit : (As On 01 January 2016)
- General candidates should be between 18 to 27 years.
- OBC Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years.
- SC/ST Candidates should be between 18 to 32 years.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get the sum of Rs.11,700/- 3% – 27,500/- per month plus other allowances applicable to the grade from time to time.
Education Qualification :
- Candidates should passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) with ITI (NCTVT/SCTE&VT) in any trade and candidates must have valid heavy vehicles driving license.
- Candidates also must have Valid First Aid Certificate which must be acquired during training period, if not already acquired.
Application Fees :
- Candidates have to make a bank draft of Rs 50/- of the name of “National Aluminium Company Limited, Alumina Refinery” which is payable to the DAMANJODI, Odisha, 763008 after the release of advertisement, Application fee is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- Application Fees is Free of cost for candidates belong to SC/ST and OBC category.
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates have to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 16/01/2016 (9.00 AM) to 31/01/2016 (4.00 PM)
- While applying online, candidate have to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph, signature and demand draft towards application fee, (if applicable). In case the candidate is called for personal interview after getting selected in the written test, the candidate will be required to produce all original certificates and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
- The Fully Filled on-line application should reach The Sr. Manager(HRD), Recruitment Cell, Mines & Refinery Complex; National Aluminium Company Limited, DAMANJODI, Koraput- 763008, Odisha by ordinary post immediately after submission of online application.
- A candidate can apply for only once in the on-line application portal. Candidates applying multiple times will not be considered.
Important dates :
- Opening of online submission of application : 16/01/2016 (9.00 AM)
- Last date of submission of online application : 31/01/2016 (4.00 PM)
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents & application fee by Ordinary Post : 15/02/2016 (5.00 PM)
Last Date of Apply : 30 January, 2016 (30/01/16)
Click Here To Apply Online : Link will Be Active from 16.01.2015
In case of any feedback, suggestion or any query related to this article can leave in the suggestion box provided below.. for any other query stay connected with us (www.4vnu.com)