Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of the 1121 Tradesman (Skilled) Posts. Candidates are invited to apply for this recruitment. The applications were sent to the address which was given below. Check out the official notification of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment Advertisement from the link which was provided below.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam 1121 Recruitment 2016
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has invited the candidates for 1121 post. Interested and eligible can apply for it. Candidates may advise apply only in online mode other mode will not be accepted. Here below we are providing a whole detail regarding this recruitment. So candidates please read this article.
Name of the Organization: Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam
Registration Mode : Online
Name of the Post: Tradesman (Skilled) (Various Trades)
Total No. of Post: 1121
Details of Vacancy :
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Machinery Control Fitter||28|
|ICE Fitter Crane||09|
|REF & AC Fitter||64|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institute or Board with knowledge of English.
- Should have completed Apprenticeship training in the relevant feeder trade and should be in possession of trade National Apprenticeship Certificate(NAC) issued by the National ‘Council of Vocational Training(NCVT).
- For ex-Servicemen, Mechanic or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy and Air force.
Age limit :
Maximum 25 years in case of general candidates.
Selection Process :
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the relevant trade issued by the National Council of Vocational Training(NCVT).
- Eligible candidates called for written test are required to appear for the written examination. The Question Paper for written examination will consist of 100 objective type questions from Technical Trade Subject, based on the syllabus ofthe training for Apprenticeship, General Knowledge and General English (as per io” standard syllabus). The breakdown of Marks for each of these subjects is as below: –
(i) Technical Trade Subject 60 marks
(ii) General English 20 marks
(iii) General Knowledge 20 marks
- Merit list will be prepared strictly based on the merit position as per marks obtained in the written examination.
- Other qualifications being equal, preference will be given to ex-apprentices of Dockyard Apprentice Schools of Indian Navy.
- Selected Candidates will be called for verification of original certificates and undergo Medical Examination as per the merit list till vacancies are filled up.
Salary Detail :
₹ 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay ₹ 1900/-.
Important Dates :
Last date for Application: 12th January 2016
Interested and eligible can apply for it only in online mode other mode will not be accepted.