Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Education Trust has announced admission form and prospectus for Class 6th entrance test 2017. Navodaya Vidyalaya will conduct a open exam for class 6th admission under academic session 2017-2018. Students and their parents are requested to download application form along with prospectus to apply now for Rajiv Gandhi / Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV).
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Admission Form & Prospectus 2017
NVS has been uploaded the JNVST 2018 Prospectus with time activity schedule on its website, The process for applying for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through on line process. Detailed and intensive verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc will be done for successful candidates through the laid down procedure.
Latest Update: JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2018-19 will be held as per following schedule. The last date for submission of Application Form in BEO’s Office is 25th November 2017. You can also Download Information Brochure from the link given below.
Information Brochure for JNVST 2017 along with Schedule has been issued by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Check Brochure & Schedule from the link available below
Latest Update:- Kindly stay in touch with your local newspaper (Amar Ujala, Dainik Jagran, Hindustan Times) to know about the vacancy in JNV class 6 lateral entry test 2017. For more updates please stay in touch.
Date of Written Test:-
- On Saturday, the 9th January, 2016 at 11.30 A.M. in the State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, West Bengal (except Darjeeling) Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Arunachal Pradesh (except Tawang District), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry .
On Saturday, the 9th April, 2016 at 11.30 A.M. in the States of Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim ,Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh, Kargil & Doda) and in the District of Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Sirmour, Kullu, Mandi of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
On Saturday, the 11th June, 2016 at 11.30 A.M. in the Districts of Leh, Kargil & Doda of J&K State and in the District of Chamba, Kinnaur, Shimla and Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh State.
About The School:- Currently there are 598 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya across all the major states and cities in India. The School system is fully governed by Govt of India and it offers very low cost but high class education to students. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board New, Delhi. Lateral entry admission to class 9th depends upon the number of seats available which can vary depending upon the location of school.
- Click Here For JNV 6th Class Admission (Application Form 2017-2018)
- Click Here For Class 9th Class (Lateral Entry) Admission (Application Form 2017-2018)
- Click Here For Class 6th and 9th JNV Written Test Result 2016-2017-2018
- Click Here For JNV 6th Class Test Admit Card 2017-2018
- Click Here For JNV 9th Class Test Admit Card 2017-2018
- Click Here For Prospectus-cum-Application Form for Conduct of JNV Selection Test – 2017 along with Time Activity Schedule for Class VI
- Click Here For Filling up the vacancies in class XI in JNV through Lateral Entry during the Academic Session 2016-17
- The selection test will be of two-hour duration.
- Questions asked in test will be based on 5th standard.
- Exam contains 3 sections with only objective type questions.
- There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks. Each question carries one mark.
- Exam Center will be provided in nearby Navodaya Vidyalaya school in the district concerned.
- Medium of Exam will be Hindi and English Both.
How to get an Application Form:
Application forms for admission may be made on the prescribed Application Form (attached with the prospectus) available free of cost from:
- Block Education Officer (BEO) (ii) District Education Officer (DEO)
- Headmaster of any Govt. / Govt. aided / Recognized Accredited Institute / Centre of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan / NIOS where he/she is studying. (iv) Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- In case of non-availability of JNVST prescribed Application Form from the above, you may copy the format of Application Form on plain paper (preferably 21cm x 30cm) from website at the address http://www.navodaya.nic.in or the newspaper advertisement and apply on it.
How to submit an Application Form :
Duly filled in application form must reach the Block Education Officer latest by 30th September 2015. It shall be signed by the Head of the recognized school/Special Education Scheme (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) where the child is studying in Class-V, on or before 30th September 2015 (Candidates are advised to get the acknowledgement from the BEO at the time of submission of Application Form).
Last Date : 25/11/2017
OfficiAl website: www.nvshq.org
In case of any other query related to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission, you can speak up with your mind in the comment session below. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.