NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by India Post West Bengal Circle for recruitment of 70 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in the month of January under the notice no. NCERT/R-II-1/2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Only for the given recruitment before the Last Date. Candidates can also check the official website (www.ncert.nic.in) or (www.ciet.nic.in) for more details regarding the recruitment. Candidates who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under NCERT Recruitment 2016. Candidates must apply only through Online Mode. No other Mode of Application will be accepted. So, All Those Candidates who going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
For Latest Govt Jobs : CLICK HERE
NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016
National council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country fro filling up the 70 vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in the month of January under the notice no. NCERT/R-II-1/2016. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online Only before the last date. Applicants who going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 70)
Name of the Organization : National council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT)
Official Website : www.ncert.nic.in & www.ciet.nic.in
Name of the Posts : Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts.
Mode of Application : Online.
Job Location : India.
Age Limit :
- The Minimum Age required for the given recruitment will be 18 Years.
- And The Maximum age will be 27 Years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
- No age limit for NCERT employees.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have completed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized Board or University.
- Applicants must have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on the Computer.
Application Fee : Candidates must pay the application fee in Bank Draft/Banker Cheque drawn in the favour of Secretary, NCERT payable at New Delhi.
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Nil.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
Examination Centre : New Delhi/Delhi, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore, Shillong.
Selection Process : Candidates applying for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
How To Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates should Apply Online Only.
- Send the hard copy of the application form to the given address by ordinary post before completion of the last date.
- For More Details regarding the Recruitment candidates can visit the official website of NCERT at (www.ncert.nic.in).
The Section Officer,
R-II Section, NCERT,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110 016.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for filling online application form: 09/01/2016 from 9.00 a.m.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 08/02/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
- Last date for sending the hard copy of the application form: 22/02/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
Important Links :
All The Applicants are advised to keep regularly visiting the official website of National council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) at (www.ncert.nic.in ) for more details or stay connected with us at (4vnu.com) for the latest updates regarding the recruitment. Any Feedback, suggestions or any other query are highly welcomed. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.