Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC) Has Been Announced The Latest Job Recruitment For The Various Posts In Indian Army TGC 123rd Batch For The Post Of Male Engineering Graduates. This Is a Golden Opportunity For Those Who Want To Join Indian Army For The Engineering Posts. So All The Interested And married/unmarried Male Engineering Graduates Can Apply For This Posts.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2015
The Indian Army Technical Graduate Course has been announced by the organising committee for the 123rd batch Has Invite Online Application For The Post Various Posts In Engineering (Civil, Electrical,Mechanical, Electronics) Field Under Indian Army TGC. So All The Eligible And Interested candidates Can Apply For The Post Through Official Site At joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Total Number Of Posts: 70 Posts
Name Of The Posts: Engineers
Job Type Government Job
Name Of Organization: Grant of Permanent Commission (Indian Army)
Details Of Vacancies:
|Computer Sc. & Er. / Computer Technology / Information Tech / M.Sc. Computer Science||10|
|Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication / Electronics & Comm. / Satellite Communication||10|
Educational Qualification: Candidates Who want To Apply For This Given Posts They Should Have graduation in engineering from one of the given branches or must be in last year of the course from a government recognised institute/ university.
Age Limit: Those candidates Who will Apply For The Post Of Engineers Under Indian Army Technical Graduate Course The Minimum Age Is 20 Years And Maximum 27 Years As On July 2016. And Age Relaxation Will Be Based On As Per Government Rules.
Salary Scale: Contender shall earn Rs. 21,000/- per month during the training process and shall earn according to the lt. rank once training is successfully completed.
- Apply within 28th September to 27th October 2015
How To Apply:
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting “joinindianarmy.nic.in” that is the official website.
- Contender shall visit “Officer Menu” on the landing page and select “Online Application”.
- Aspirant must be present with the required documents at the time of interview.
Carry these documents at the time of SSB:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with photograph self-attested by the candidate.
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof, 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet, Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree, Mark sheets of all Semesters, Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams will be over by 01 July 2016, for final year candidates, All certificates in original.
- Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments & for more updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com)