NDMC Recruitment 2016 has been published by (New Delhi Municipal Council) NDMC on its official website at (www.ndmc.gov.in) for the 365 vacant Guest Teachers Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last Date. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Delhi. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this NDMC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at the Official website of NDMC on or before last date 22-02-2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
(New Delhi Municipal Council) NDMC had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 365 vacant Guest Teachers Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. NDMC Teacher jobs online application form will be available on official website from 1st February 2016. Candidates who are looking for Latest Delhi Govt Jobs 2016 may utilize this opportunity provided by New Delhi Municipal Council. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Nagpur Police Constable Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 224)
Name of the Organization : (New Delhi Municipal Council) NDMC
Official Website : www.ndmc.gov.in
Name of the Posts : Guest Teachers Posts.
Mode of Application : Online.
Job Location : Delhi
Age Limit :
- For The Posts of PGTI Lecturer : Below 36 years
- For The Posts of PGT (Informatics Practices/Computer Science) : Below 36 years for male and below 46 years for female
- For The Posts of TGT : Below 30 years
- For The Posts of Assistant Teacher : Below 27 years, age relaxation will applicable fro rerved and women category.
Education Qualification : Candidates need possess Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate Master Degree/B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant stream from recognized University and have relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Pay Scale :
- For The Posts of PGT : Rs.1100/- per day
- For The Posts of TGT (Various Subjects/MIL) : Rs.1050/- per day
- For The Posts of Assistant Teachers, Assistant Teacher (Urdu) : Rs.850/- per day
Selection Process : Allocation of school to the selected candidate will be merit based.
Application Fee : Refer official notification file
How To Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates should Apply Online only.
- No Other Mode Of Applying would be accepted.
- For More Details regarding the Recruitment visit the official website of NDMC at (www.ndmc.gov.in).
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online application form : 01/02/2016
- Last date to apply online : 22/02/2016
Important Links :
- Click Here To Download The Advertisement
- Click Here To Apply Online
If you have any feedback, suggestions or any query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box below we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.