National Fertilizer Limited (NFL), released its official recruitment notification for 35 vacant posts of Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II for Bathinda Unit. NFL invites application to filling their posts. Eligible candidate have to apply online and visit their official website for more details.
NFL Recruitment 2015
Detail of Vacancies :
|Discipline||No. of posts||Qualification|
|Chemical||17||B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|Mechanical||04||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical||09||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation||05||Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering|
NOTE:- Candidate must have a diploma (regular 3 years course) University should be recognized by UGC/AICTE. minimum 50% marks for Gen/OBC & 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit: Age should be between 18 to 30 years. Relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years & for OBC is 3 years. 10 years for PWD candidates.
Pay Scale:` Pay scale will be Rs 9000-3%-16400 with benefits of Employees Provident Fund, Gratuity, perks, Incentivs and other benifits as per rule of the company.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of performance in the written test.
- NFL will be called candidates for Interview who will qualify written test.
- The selected candidates will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/NFL’s Hospital before joining.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidate should be apply online.
- Candidate submit their application form official website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- No other mode of application shall be accepted.
Last Date for Online application: 9th August 2015.
Click Here For Apply Online:
Candidate can collect more information about National Fertilizer Limited(NFL) recruitment go through their official websites www.nationalfertilizers.com