National Investigation Agency (NIA) Has Issued Latest Notification Which Was released On 17th September 2015 For The Recruitment Of Various Posts In NIA Department. So All Job Seekers Who Want To Get Government Job In Central Government Jobs Can Apply For The Various Posts Of Inspector, Sub-Inspector and Stenographer Through Offline Mode Before Last Date. Check Here The Full Details Regarding To This Posts.
NIA Inspector Recruitment 2015
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Has Recently Recruit Latest Vacancies Under NIA Department Under Central Government. So All Those Who Are Searching For The Central Government Jobs Can Apply For This Given Various Posts Of Inspector ,S I And Stenographer Through Official Website Of NIA at www.nia.gov.in
Total Number Of Posts: Various posts.
Name Of The Posts: 56 Posts
Name Of The Organization: National Investigation Agency (NIA)
Type Of Job: Under Central Government
Location: All India
Mode Of Application: Offline
Details Of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
- Candidates who are willing to apply for these NIA jobs must possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute or University.
- For posts- Inspector And SI Candidates must have two years experience in handling of cases of investigation or Intelligence work or equivalent.
- For Stenographer post, Candidates must have computer proficiency and should maintain the speed of 80 words per minute
Age Limit: All Those Who Want To Apply For This Given Post The Maximum Age Of Candidates Should Be 56 Years And Age Relaxation Will Be Based On Government Rules.
Selection Process: All Those Who Will Apply For The Post Of Inspector , SI And Stenographer Under NIA The Selection Of The Candidates Will Be Based On Their Performance In Written Test, Skill Test And Personal Interview.
- Starting date for filling the application form: 17/09/2015.
- Last date for submission of application form: 17/11/2015.
- For The Post Of Inspector Under NIA Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-
- For The Post Of Sub-Inspector and Stenographer Under NIA Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-
How To Apply: Candidates who are willing to attend the recruitment for these Inspector and other Jobs released by NIA Recruitment 2015 should follow the steps below.
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form for the relevant post attached below.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Send it to the given address along with given documents before the last date.
7th Floor, NDCC-II Building,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110 001.
In case of any queries and suggestions regarding NIA Recruitment, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments & for more updates keep in touch with our website.