NIACL Asst Interview Call Letter Schedule Time Table-2015: New India Insurance Company Ltd has conducted written exam 17 & 18 January, 2015 for the post of Assistant in various states of India. The Interview schedule/time table/dates have been announced by NIAC. Candidates who are found to qualify written exam can download their interview call letter from the official website of NIACL (newindia.co.in). Check state wise dates for NIACL Asst Interview schedule 2015.
NIAC Asst Interview Call Letter Schedule 2015
NIAC Interview 2015:- NIAC has conducted written exam and results have been declared already for the post of Assistant. Candidates are selected on the basis on merit list/cutoff marks and these selected candidates are now being called on for interview.
NIAC Interview Schedule:- Dates have been announced on the official website of NIAC for different states by NIAC. The time table is available here. Candidates can check the interview schedule for their own state.
NIAC Interview Call Letter:- The NIAC Asst Interview call letter is available to download from 23.03.2015. Candidates are advised to check the official site regularly. However, we will also update a direct link so that you can download Call Letter from here.
List of Qualified Candidates (State-Wise) For Interview Call Letter
|Name of State||Date Of Interview|
|ANDAMAN NICOBAR (PORT BLAIR)||18.04.2015|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||06 to 09.04.2015|
|ASSAM||06 & 07.04.2015|
|BIHAR||24 & 25.04.2015|
|CHATTISGARH||20 to 22.04.2015|
|DELHI||06 to 09.04.2015|
|GUJARAT||06 to 23.04.2015|
|HARYANA||06 & 07.04.2015|
|KARNATAKA||06 to 15.04.2015|
|KERALA||06 to 18.04.2015|
|MADHYA PRADESH||11 to 18.04.2015|
|MAHARASHTRA||06 to 25.04.2015|
|ODISHA||06 to 08.04.2015|
|PUDUCHERRY||15 & 16.04.2015|
|PUNJAB||11 to 16.04.2015|
|RAJASHTAN||06 to 09.04.2015|
|TAMIL NADU||06 to 25.04.2015|
|TELANGANA||10 to 17.04.2015|
|UTTAR PRADESH||10 to 22.04.2015|
|UTTARAKHAND||11 to 13.04.2015|
|WEST BENGAL||06 to 09.03.2015|
Guidelines For Interview Schedule:-
- The Selection will be strictly based on marks obtained in interview and written exam.
- NIAC has full rights to decide cutoff marks and prepare merit list for the selected candidates.
- List of Documents:- 10th class mark sheet.
- Mark Sheets from SSC/12th/Graduate/Any
- Caste Certificate
- Original Bio-Data with at lease 3 photo copies.
- No-Objection Certificate from current employer (if applicable)
- ID Proof (Voter ID, Aadhar, Passport, Driving Licence)
- To Download Call Letter:- CLICK HERE (Direct Link will be available from 23/03/2015)
- To Visit Official Website:- CLICK HERE
For more updates on NIAC Asst Interview Call Letter Schedule Time Table-2015….Stay tuned with us. For any query or question please contact us by using the comment form below.