National Insurance Company Limited, India (NICL) has declared Administrative Officer Scale I (AO) Generalist/ Specialist written exam result 2015, which was scheduled to be conducted on various dates in the month of April 2015. Candidates who have participated in NICL AO Generalist/ Specialist exam can check their results online via direct links to www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in. Status of Merit list and Cut Off Marks has also been discussed below.
NICL AO (Administrative Officer Scale 1 (AO) Generalist/Specialist) Result
About The Exam:- National Insurance (India) has invited applications for the recruitment of Administrative Officer Scale I under various post of Generalist/ Specialist officers. A series of written test were conducted in the moth of April, 2015. Unlike other exams, this exam has something different question paper pattern. This year a 40 Marks for Descriptive Test is introduced in the selection process of the candidates. The written test will be of 200 marks along with 40 marks descriptive test which will decide final selection of the candiate.
NICL Cut off Marks, Selection Process & Merit List:-
- Cut Off Marks will be depend on All sections whether it is Objective/ Subjective paper.
- There were 4 Section of 40 Marks named as Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English & General Awareness in descriptive test.
- Candidates who will score maximum qualifying Marks in Objective Test, only those Descriptive Test will be taken for consideration.
- Candidates with maximum marks in all test combined are eligible for personal interview and called on further selection process.
- The cut off marks, merit list for selected candidates will be declare in upcoming date. Keep visiting this page on regular to get every updates on it.
To get more updates related to this NICL recruitment 2015, please stay tuned with us. In case of any doubts or queries please contact us using the comment form below. Best of luck for your results.