National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), New Delhi has issued NIELIT Notification 2017 for recruiting for the various posts. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), (erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). : Candidates can Apply Online from the Official Website of NIELIT (http://www.student.nielit.gov.in/). Candidates can Apply for Every Month Cycle for CCC Course. Candidates can Apply from 1st day of June month to Last Date (30th) of June Month.
NIELIT DOEACC CCC Course
For applying for this NIELIT Jobs 2017, candidates have to fill the NIELIT Online Application Form 2017 in the prescribed format by submitting online or before the last date.After visiting the official website candidate have to fill the online application along with recent passport size photo and relevant documents and submit the application on or before last date.
Organization Website: www.nielit.in
Organization Name: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Job Category: Govt Job
Location: Across India
Name of Post.…….
Eligibility for CCC Course : The candidates can appear in the NIELIT CCC Examination through following three modes and the eligibility criteria for each mode are indicated against each:
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institutes permitted to conduct CCC Course – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by Government recognized Schools/Colleges having obtained an Unique Identity number from NIELIT for conducting CCC – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Direct Applicants (without essentially undergoing the Accredited Course or without being sponsored by a Govt. recognized School/College) irrespective of any educational qualification.
Examination Fee :
The examination fee for CCC is Rs.500.00 + Service tax as applicable which is to be pay online through NEFT/RTGS/CSC-SPV/Online(Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) while filling up the online examination form.
Age Limit: Check below the given link
Education Qualification: Check below the given link
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.nielit.in.
- Click on the NIELIT Application Form
- Reade the Application Rules Carefully and Fill the Online Application
- Upload photograph and Signature.
- Click on submit button
Candidates can Apply from 1st day of June month to Last Date (30th) of June Month. Direct Online Application Links are given below…..
Last Date : 30/06/2017