NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 latest Notification has been recently released on 5th January 2016. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has published this Recruitment advertisement under the notice no. NIMH/PER(6)/RECT/ADVT–4/2015-16 to fill 48 vacancies of Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor, & Additional Professor posts. Apply Mode will be Offline. Candidates have to send their Application form in the prescribed format to the Address given below in the article. NIMHANS employment notification more details like age limit/ educational qualification/ Selection process/ how to apply/ Application fee and other details given below. So, all Those candidates who are going to Apply for the given Teaching Faculty Jobs can get the whole detailed information regarding the Regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) had invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 48 vacancies of Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor, & Additional Professor posts under the notice no. NIMH/PER(6)/RECT/ADVT–4/2015-16. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply through offline Mode by sending their Application form in the prescribed format to the Address given below in the article. Candidates who are going to Apply for the given Recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. of posts is 48)
Name of the Organization : National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.
Official Website : www.nimhans.ac.in
Name of the Posts : Teaching Faculty posts.
Mode of Application : Offline
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka.
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Psychopharmacology: 01
B. Additional Professor:
- Neurology: 01
- Neurophysiology: 01
C. Associate Professor:
- Neurosurgery: 01
- Psychiatry: 01
- Psychiatric Social Work: 01
D. Assistant Professor:
- Neurology: 05
- Neurosurgery: 03
- Neuroanaesthesia: 03
- Neurological Rehabilitation: 01
- Nursing: 05
- Neuropathology (TMC): 01
- Neurochemistry: 01
- Psychiatric Social Work: 05
- Human Genetics: 01
- Psychiatry: 01
- Clinical Psychology: 09
- Biostatistics: 02
- Psychopharmacology: 01
- Biophysics: 01
- Speech Pathology & Audiology: 01
- Neurobiology: 01
- Health Education: 01
Age Limit :
- Maximum age: 50 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have completed M.D./ I or II class M.A./ M.S.W degree or equivalent in the consistent stream from any recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates must have teaching or research experience in the related field.
Application Fee :
- Application fee should be deposited by downloading the challan form from the link attached below.
- The fee should be deposited in the S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBMY0040675 at any Nationalized Bank or State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 2,000/-.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-.
Pay Scale :
- For Assistant Professor : Rs. 15, 600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 8,000/-.
- For Associate Professor : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 9,000/-.
- For Additional Professor : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 9,500/-.
- For Professor : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 10,500/-.
Essential Documents :
- Age Proof Certificate.
- Educational Qualifications Certificate.
- Marks Sheet of all the Years/ Semesters.
- Experience Certificate.
How To Apply :
- Firstly Candidates need to read the official Notification carefully.
- After that Aspirants need to fill the Application Form in the prescribed Format.
- Now, Candidates have to send their Application Form to the postal Address given below…
Postal Address :
P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru – 560 029, India.
Last date for submission of the application form: 20/02/2016
All The Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of NIMHANS at www.nimhans.ac.in for more details or stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the results.In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible