National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) will going to conduct a written exam for recruitment of Maintenance Assistant Trainee & HEM Operator Gr I (Trainee) & other various Posts. Candidates can check the whole details regarding the Admit Card, Check Here.
NMDC Admit Card 2015
LATEST UPDATE :- NMDC has been declared the Exam Date. Exam will be conducted in the month of November, December 2015. Eligible Candidates List for Written Exam of HEM Operator Grade I Trainee, HEM Mechanic Grade I Trainee & Mechanic cum Operator Gr. I Trainee is now available here to download………….Candidates can Check the Exam date & Eligible Candidates List below……..
National Mineral Development Corporation has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of the various vacant posts of Junior Officer Trainee (Mechanical, Electrical), HEM Operator Gr I, HEM Mechanic Gr I, Mechanic-Cum-Operator, Electrician, Technician, Quality Control Assistant, Junior Stenographer Gr III, Junior Assistant Gr III, Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical/ Electrical) & Field Attendant. Exam for the given posts will be conducted in the month of Nov & December 2015. candidates can check here for the details of the Admit Card.
Date Of Exam :
- HEM Operator Grade I Trainee, HEM Mechanic Grade I Trainee & Mechanic cum Operator Gr. I Trainee : 06.12.2015
- Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee : 22.11.2015
- Electrician Grade 1 & Technician Grade 1 (Electronics) : 29.11.2015
Name Of Organisation : National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
Name Of Post : Maintenance Assistant Trainee & HEM Operator Gr I (Trainee)
Admit Card Status : Available soon…..!!
Official Website : (www.nmdc.co.in)
Important Note :
- Candidates who applied for the of this post will waiting for their respective Admit Cards.
- News for the candidates who are waiting for the admit card is that Admit Cards for Maintenance Assistant will be available shortly.
- Any Candidates who doesn’t receive their Admit Card can collect admit card from commissions office with satisfactory evidence in support of their candidature.
Pattern Of Exam :
- There will be a written exam for this post consisting 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Question Paper will be in English.
- Written exam will consists of Total 200 Marks.
- Time Duration of written exam is 2 Hours.
All Candidates are advised to keep touch with us for more information and details. You can also drop your comments on our comment inbox..