NPCIL Recruitment 2016 has been published Notification now by Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) (www.npcil.nic.in) for the Interested and Eligible Candidates for the Vacancies for Stipendiary Trainee Posts. There are 128 total vacant Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply for the given Recruitment through Offline Mode from the official website of NPCIL or from the direct link given below in the page. Interested candidates may Apply as soon as possible before the last Date. The Last date for submitting the application form is 04 June 2016. All Other Details Like How to Apply, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees, Selection Process etc, are given below. Download the Recruitment Advertisement and Read all the Details carefully then Apply for the vacant Posts.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016
NPCIL, a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life extension. Candidates can know the details about the Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, and Vacancy details mentioned below. For More Information about NPCIL Recruitment, 2016 Candidates can refer official website (www.npcil.nic.in). Candidates should check the detailed information regarding the recruitment from below…..
Latest Update:- Applications are Invited for the Talented and Skilled candidates for the Posts of Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Many Vacant Post are available here. Apply as soon as possible.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Details:-
Name of the Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
No of posts: 128 posts.
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainee Posts.
Job Location: India.
Official website: www.npcil.nic.in
Posts Wise Vacancies Details:-
- Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) Engineering :- 36 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) BSC:- 16 Posts
- Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Plant Operator :- 26 Posts
- Mechnician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Maintaine – 50 Posts
- Aspirants must Pass Graduation In science/ Engineering/ Degree from any Recognized Board or university.
- Different Qualification are Eligible according to the Different Posts.
Candidates must have already passed the qualifying examination as on the last date of receipt of application. Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination but whose results are not declared by the crucial last date for submitting the application, are not eligible.
- Qualification should be full time regular course.
- Download the Official Notification which is given below.
- Minimum age is : 18 Year
- Maximum age is : 24 Year
- 1st year Rs.6200/- p.m. 2nd year Rs.7200/- p.m. Check Advertisement Details.
How To Apply :
- First Applicants Download the Application Form which is given below.
- Fill the Application Form carefully.
- Paste Copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Fill all the mandatory details. Complete the Application form.
- Take Print out of application form for further Use.
- And Send it to the Given Address.
“Deputy Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Kakrapar Gujarat Site,
Plant Site, Po: Anumala,
Via: Vyara, Dist: TAPI (Gujarat)-394651″
- The Last date for application is: 4th June 2016
In case of any feedback, suggestions, or any other query you can leave your comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.