Odisha PSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) has released latest recruitment notification for the various vacant posts of Assistant Forest Conservator. the Candidates who are interested Can Apply Online for this recruitment. The Candidates can Check here for the other details of the recruitment.
Odisha PSC Asst Conservator Recruitment 2015
Odisha PSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) had invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the various vacant posts of Assistant Forest Conservator. The Candidates who are interested can Apply Online. The Candidates can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check here.
Vacancy Details:- (Total No. of posts is 50)
Name Of the Posts : Assistant Conservator of Forests
Age Limit : The Eligible Candidates must have age of between 21 to 32 years 01.01.2015.
Pay Scale : Pay Scale is Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- With Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- for the given recruitment.
Educational Qualification :
The Eligible candidate must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution in India with at least one of the following subjects namely, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary S6ience and Animal Husbandry and Zoology or a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering.
Application Fee :
- The Interested and eligible Candidates should pay a Non Refundable Fees Of Rs. 300/-
- The Eligible Candidates Belonging to Scheduled Tribe & Scheduled Caste Of Odisha Exempted from payment Of Application Fees.
How to Apply :
- The Interested & eligible candidates should Apply Online only.
- No other mode of submission of application would be accepted.
- For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.opsconline.gov.in.
|Starting Date of Online Application||Last date Of Online Application||Last date of payment of Application Fee|
- Click Here To Download official Notification
- Click Here To Apply Online
- Click Here For More Details:- www.opsc.gov.in
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with OPSC Official website at www.opsc.gov.in. for more information regarding the recruitment or keep yourself updated by stay connected with us.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box below.Our panel will try to answer your queries as soon as possible.