Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Civil Service Syllabus And Pattern 2015.For Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Civil Service Exam Student Want To A Proper Syllabus Pattern For The Preparation We Will Provided The Syllabus & pattern 2015 Given Below.
Odisha PSC Civil Service Syllabus 2016
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC Conducted Examination 2015 For Civil Services Both Pre And Main Exam Student Will Get Preparation For the Exam And Searching For Syllabus And Exam Pattern So For All Students Who Get Preparation For this Exam Have To want Proper syllabus Which Are Provided Here As Given Below..
Odisha PSC Civil Service Preliminary Examination
Exam Pattern :- Odisha PSC Civil Service Pre Exam Pattern will be as follows :
- The preliminary written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be two papers in pre exam.
- Each paper shall be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes) duration.
Exam Syllabus :- Odisha PSC Civil Service Pre Exam Syllabus is given below :
- Current event of National and International importance;
- History of India and Indian National Movement.;
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World;
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development sustainable Development, Poverty, inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiative, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change that do not require subject specialization, and General Science.
- Interpersonal Skills including communication skills;
- Logical Reasoning and Analytic ability;
- Decision Making and Problem Solving;
- General Mental Ability;
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude) (Class-X level).
- Data interpretation (Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency etc. — Class-X level); and
- English Language Comprehension Skills (Class-X level).
Odisha PSC Civil Service Mains Written Examination
Mains Exam Pattern:- The Main Examination shall consist of the following papers and each paper shall be of three hours duration. and Interview will be of 250 Marks.
Mains Exam Syllabus:- Detailed exam syllabus for OPSC civil Service Mains exam is given below:-
|Paper-I||Oriya Language||300 Marks|
|Paper-III||English Essay||300 Marks|
|Paper-IV||General Studies- I||300 Marks|
|Paper-V||General Studies- II||300 Marks|
|Paper-VI, VII, VIII & IX||Any two subjects from the optional subjects||300 Marks|
PAPER-I & II
The aim of the paper is to test the candidate’s ability to understand serious discursive prose and express his ideas clearly and correctly in Odia/English language.
The pattern of questions would broadly be as follows:-
Comprehension of a given passage ………………………30 Marks
Precis writing with a passage of around 1000 words ………………………40 Marks
Translation from English/Odia to Odia/English ………………………30 Marks
Grammar, usage and vocabulary ………………………80 Marks
Short Essay of around 1000 words ………………………100 Marks
Expansion of an idea …………………….20 Marks
Candidates will be required to write an Essay on a specific topic. The choice of subjects will be given. They will be expected to keep closely to the subject of the essay to arrange their ideas in orderly fashion and to write concisely. Credit will be given for effective and exact expression.
For more information Click Here www.opsc.gov.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).