Odisha SSC has issued Admit card for the exam for the various recruitment posts of Staff Nurse. The candidates who have applied for the given exam can get the whole detailed information regarding the Admit card, Check Here.
Odisha SSC Staff Nurse Exam Admit Card 2015
Odisha SSC Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had invited applications for the various recruitment posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, A.N.M. and X-ray Technician under Directorate of Employees State Insurance System. Odisha SSC will conduct an written exam for this recruitment. The Written exam Date will be declared soon by Odisha SSC.
Admit Card:- The eligible candidates who have applied for the given exam are waiting deliberately for their Admit card were to be informed that Odisha SSC will upload the Admit card for the given exam soon on its official website at www.odishassc.in. Candidates are advised to keep visiting Odisha SSC official website for for information or stay connected with us we are providing you all the latest updates regarding the Admit card.
Admit Card Status : Available Soon…..
- First log on to official website at – www.odishassc.in.
- Move your mouse to Notice Section and click on it.
- Now Click on Odisha SSC Admit card 2015.
- Now enter all required details i.e. Registration no., DOB and other.
- You have to Click on Submit button.
- The next page will come up with your Admit card.
- Take print out of Admit card for future exam uses.
- The eligible candidates are advised to download their respective Admit cards and take print out there of and required to produce the same at the allotted venue for appearing at the examination.
- The candidates should note that No Admission Letter will be dispatched to any candidate by post.
Click Here For More Details:- www.ossc.gov.in
Candidates are requested to stay in touch with the official website of Odisha SSC at www.odishassc.in for more details or you can stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the Admit Card.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box below we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.