Odisha JEE Counseling date 2017 check OJEE Entrance Exam Counseling Date Notification OJEE Admission Procedure Odisha B.Tech MBBS MCA BBA BCA MBA Pharmacy Admission Counseling 2017. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2017) conducted by Odisha Government. Odisha JEE Held Written Exam For The Various Course. Exam was held on 14th May 2017.
OJEE Counseling Schedule 2017
OJEE B.Tech Counseling Schedule 2017 has been released now. Candidates can check the Web based Counseling Procedure & Instructions here are available.
About OJEE: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2017) conducted by Odisha Government. Odisha JEE Held Written Exam For The Various Course. Exam was held on 14th May 2017. Counseling Information has been provided here……….
- The candidate (WHO will HAVE APPEAR in OJEE-17 Entrance Examination) has to pay a nonrefundable Counselling Fee of Rs 450/-. This amount is payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of, OJEE-2017 drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
- All other candidates have to pay Rs 950/- (who have rank in JEE MAIN, AIPMT, GATE, CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA / GPAT / NIMCET & ANY OTHER national eligibility test but participating in OJEE-16 counseling for Odisha seat).
- A candidate has to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 5000/- (for allotment in all the colleges Government Institutions / Self Sustaining Courses / Institutions running Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) mode and Private Institutions) towards University Registration Fee during document verification at the nodal center payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of OJEE-2017 drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
Web Counseling Procedure: The web counseling and admission process involves the following seven steps:
- Online registration.
- Online choice filling.
- COUNSELING FEE OF Rs.450/ – DEPOSIT. (ONLY THROUGH ONLINE
- Reporting at nodal center, payment of Counselling fee and university registration fee, verification of all documents, final choice locking and print out of final seat choice.
- Temporary Seat Position (Not to be used for admission purpose)
- Withdrawal Process.
- Auto-up gradation and final allotment (Final round allotment
- Reporting at the allotted Institute.
Admission Procedure: Admission will be based on the purely on entrance test. Only shortlisted candidates may apply for the admission Shortlisted candidates list will be uploaded on the website. For Counseling candidates candidates may apply through the website of OJEE.
Document Verification: At the time of document verification at the nodal center two sets (One set: Original, Other set: Self attested Photocopy) of prescribed relevant certificates are required. Please refer web page for Course wise requirement of certificates. Please submit the self-attested photo copies of documents at nodal center and take back all originals.
- Downloaded rank card (OJEE/ JEE (Main)/ AIPMT) or Score card (CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GATE/ GPAT/ NIMCET).
- Online registration slip.
- HSC or any other relevant certificate showing the date of birth.
- 10 + 2 Mark Sheet [For Engineering, Pharmacy, Masters degree in Applied Management (MAM), Final Diploma Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry) or BCA, B.Sc./+3 Sc (IT/ CSE) Mark Sheet and +2 Mark sheet for MCA, MCA Lateral Entry) or +3 Mark sheet (For MBA) or +3 Mark sheet and +2 Mark sheet (for +3 Sc. / B.Sc. Lateral Entry) or B. Tech/ B. Arch/B. Pharma. final mark sheet for PGAT.
- School leaving / College leaving certificate.
- Resident/Nativity Certificate (Appendix-I) in original from concerned Revenue Officer not below than Tahsildar.
- Original SC/ST certificate by birth state of Odisha.
- Income Certificate for TFW candidates.
- Green Card issued by Family Welfare Department of Odisha.
- Original certificate of Ex-Serviceman from Rajya Sainik Board.
- Original Certificate in support of Outlying Odia Speaking Tract (OL) category.
- Certificate in support of NRI.
- Certificate of Employment of candidate’s Parent / Spouse (Appendix- II). Employer : Govt. of Odisha / Govt. of India / Govt. of India undertakings / Govt. of Odisha undertakings located in Odisha at the time of application.
- Receipt of Counselling and University Registration fee payment made at Nodal centre at the time of document verification.
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate from Odisha.
- Checklist signed by the candidate at the bottom.
Click here for more Details – http://www.odishajee.com/
All The Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of OJEE at www.odishajee.com for more details or stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the results.In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.