Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Eastern Sector Assam had complete the Recruitment process of Assistant Technician & Jr. Assistant Rigman (Drilling), and various other posts now those candidates who will applied for this given posts can searching for the admit card /hall ticket 2015. so check here the admit card status .
ONGC Admit Card 2015
Latest Updates :- ONGC has been uploaded the Admit card on its website, candidates can download their admit card from the link available at the bottom…
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ( ONGC) Assam will conduct the written examination for the vacant posts of Assistant Technician & Jr. Assistant Rigman (Drilling), and various other various posts. now those candidates who will waiting for the admit card 2015 of ONGC can soon download their admit card from the link which given by us the upcoming examination will be held in the month of September check the other details here…
DATE OF EXAM : Sunday, 20 September, 2015
Exam Conducted By: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Assam
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ( ONGC) will upload the admit card/hall ticket 2015 for the post of Assistant Technician & Jr. Assistant Rigman (Drilling), and others. so the candidates can regularly visit the official website at www.ongcindia.com for the more details and also with this page for the latest updates and information so keep in touch with this page
How To Download The ONGC Assam Assistant Rigman/ Technician Admit Card 2015
- Visit The Official Website i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- Find The Link of Download Admit Card
- Click On The Link of admit card & Select Your Exam
- Fill up With The Required Information Like Registration Number & Date Of Birth Etc.
- After Fill Up All The Details Click On The Submit Button
- After Click On The Submit Button You Can See Your Admit Card
- Download the admit card of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ( ONGC ) Assam Assistant Rigman/ Technician for the future use.
PATTERN FOR WRITTEN TEST (For A2 & W1 Level) :
|Types of Question||Marks|
|General Awareness & Aptitude||20|
- there will be no negative marking.
- All questions are of objective type with multiple choices and carry one mark each.
- Duration of the written test will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
Best Of Luck For Your Exams !!!!!!!
For more latest updates & information keep in touch with our website. For any suggestion & enquiry comment below in the comment box.