ONGC Jr Assistant Technician exam syllabus 2016 is given here for all the job seeker who are Looking for the ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Exam Syllabus of 2016…!!!!!
- 1 ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus 2016 – 63 Post
- 1.2 ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus 2016 -Details
- 1.3 ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.4 ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus 2016
ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus 2016
Good News…!!!!! for all the aspirants those who are waiting for the ONGC Jr Asst Technician Syllabus. ONGC Jr Asst Technician Syllabus is present here for download. Candidates can download the Syllabus here. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), has been Published this Recruitment Notification for Interested and Eligible candidates for filling up the 63 Vacancies of Junior Fireman, Assistant Technician, Technician Assistant Grade and other Posts. The Other Details of ONGC Recruitment like Posts Details, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc., are given. We provide the All information about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Syllabus is Very Important Part Of Exam and with the help of Syllabus Students will prepare In better way in Exams. The Direct Link of ONGC Jr Asst Technician Syllabus PDF is Given here.
ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus 2016 – 63 Post
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is a multinational oil and gas production company located in India. ONGC headquarters was located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. ONGC is a Public Sector Undertaking(PSU) working under the Indian Government. Application are Invited for the Eligible candidates who are Interested in ONGC jobs. Apply as soon as possible. The Syllabus Link is available here for download.
ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus 2016 -Details
Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Mumbai
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant Technician, Techincal Assistant, and various posts
No. of Posts: 63 Posts.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Government Job.
Job Location: All Over india
Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Technician : 3 years Diploma in relevant discipline.
- For Junior Assistant : High School or Class 10th Equivalent Board Examination with Science and Trade Certificate in relevant trade/ B.Sc. /B.Com with proficiency in typing 30 w.p.m. with Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer applications in the office environment.
Age Limit : As on 10.10.2016
- For Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant : 18 to 40 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test.
Important Dates ;
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.10.2016
- Tentative Date of Written Test : 16.10.2016
ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Exam Pattern 2016
ONGC is going to organize the recruitment for JR Assistant Technician, Assistant Accountant, and other Posts. So the ONGC Job applicants are searching for ONGC Exam Pattern for various Posts.
- ONGC Jr Technician and other posts selection test is for 100 marks.
- 80 questions are technical related and 20 questions are general knowledge related.
General Awareness / Aptitude
- Exam Duration will be for both exams is 2 hours.
- Exam Paper will be available in English and Hindi languages.
- Cut off score will be decided based on the highest score.
- In below sections we have provided syllabus in detail.
- Interested applicants may check the syllabus which we provided.
ONGC Jr Assistant Technician Syllabus 2016
- Network Theory.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electronics etc
- Machine Design.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Heat Transfer.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Engineering Materials.Fluid Mechanics.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
- Economic Scene.
- India & its neighboring countries.
- General Polity.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Science & Technology etc.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Problem Solving.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Figure Classification.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Analytical Functions.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
Aspirants can download the Syllabus and start Preparation for the upcoming Exam. In case of any query candidates can drop there respective comment in comment Box. Our team will response you as soon as possible…….