Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Has issued The latest Notification For The Recruitment Of various posts In ONGC Department. The Organization Issued Latest Job Vacancies For the Various Posts Of Assistant Technician, Assistant Rigman, Assistant Grade-III, Technical Assistant and other vacancies in Rajahmundry & Kakinada Regions. Those Candidates Who Searching For the Government Job Have Golden Opportunity To Work With ONGC. All Interested candidates can Apply Online For This Given posts.
ONGC Rajahmundry Recruitment 2015
The Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Issued The latest Job Notification For The recruitment Of Various posts In ONGC Department. Various Posts Like Assistant Technician, Assistant Rigman, Assistant Grade-III, Technical Assistant and other vacancies in Rajahmundry & Kakinada Regions. Candidates Who want To apply For this Given Posts Can Apply Online For This Posts. Candidates can Check Here For The more details Regarding To This Posts…
Total Number Of Posts: 92 Posts
Name Of The Posts: Various Posts
Name Of The Organization: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Type Of Job: Government Job
Official site: www.ongcindia.com
Location: Rajahmundry & Kakinada
Details Of Vacancies Posts Vise:
A-II Level: 43 Posts
- Technical Assistant Gd III (Chemistry) 09
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling) 04
- Assistant Technician (Civil) 01
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) 14
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) 02
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) 01
- Assistant Technician (Production) 07
- Assistant Gd. III (Transport) 02
- Security Supervisor 03
A-I Level: 41 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing) 05
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) 03
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) 04
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) 16
- Junior Technical Assistant (Geology) 02
- JuniorAssistantTechnician(Electrical): 03
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) 01
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management) 04
- Junior Security Supervisor 02
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV) 01
W-I Level: 08 Posts
- Junior Fireman 08
Educational Qualification: Those candidates who want to apply for this given posts for the educational criteria
- For post I-1: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry.
- For post A-2 to 8: Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Auto/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- For post I-9: Candidates should possess Graduation in any Discipline.
- For post II-4: Candidates should possess Matric with Science.
- For post III: Candidates should complete Matriculation and should have relevant experience.
For Jr Fireman:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for Gen: 27 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ST: 32 years.
For Remaining all Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for Gen: 30 years.
- Maximum Age for OBC: 33 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ST: 35 years.
Selection Process; Those candidates Who want To apply For This Given Post The Selection Of The candidates Will Based On Their Performance In The written Examination And Personal Interview.
- For A1 Level: Rs. 11,000/- to Rs. 24,000/- + HRA & Other Benefits.
- For A2 Level: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 27000/- + HRA & Other Benefits.
- For W1 Level: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 18,000/- + HRA & Other Benefits.
Application Fee: Candidates Need to pay Application Fee deposited in ONGC Account No: 30827318409 through Challan payable at any Branch of SBI.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- for SC/ ST, PWD & ExServicemen: Rs. 100/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/09/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/10/2015.
- Admit Cards availability Date: 21/11/2015.
- Tentative Written Exam Date: 13/12/2015.
How To Apply: All The Interested And Eligible candidates who want to apply For This posts can apply Through Online Mode Only. Any Other Mode Of Submission Would Not Be accepted. So apply Before 20th November 2015.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box below we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.