OPSC 372 Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 has been published by OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) on its official website at (www.opsc.gov.in) or (www.opsconline.gov.in) for the advertisement no. 18 of 2015-16 to fill 372 vacancies of Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) posts in Junior Class-I (Group-A) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre in the month of January 2016. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
OPSC 372 Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 372 vacancies of Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) posts in Junior Class-I (Group-A) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this MO posts in the Health & Family Welfare Department through Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016. candidates can check the detailed information regarding the recruitment from below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 372)
Name of the Organization : Odisha Public Service Commission.
Official Website : www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in
Name of the Posts : Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) Posts.
Mode of Application : Online.
Job Location : Odisha.
Examination Centre : Cuttack.
Age Limit :
- Candidates should have Minimum age : 21 years.
- And The Maximum age required will be : 32 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have a valid registration Certificate under Odisha Medical Registration rules 1965.
Selection Process : Candidates who are going to applying for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Career Marking.
Application Fee :
- Application Fee For General Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- Application Fee For SC/ ST of Odisha & PWD Candidates: Nil.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get the attractive salary package of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
How to Apply :
- First Candidates need to Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- After reading the Notification, Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Now, Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Then, Upload scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment at any Branch of State Bank of India(SBI).
- Send the hard copy of the Application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned below by Speed/ Registered post before the due date.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for filling online application form : 28/01/2016.
- Last date for submission of the application form : 27/02/2016.
- Last date for fee payment : 01/03/2016.
- Last date for sending the Hard copy of the Application form : 10/03/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
Important Links :
In case of any feedback, suggestions, or any other query you can leave your comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.