OPTCL Presenting its latest notice of Admit Card for the recruitment of JMOT JTTT Management Trainee Posts 2015, Candidates those fill the Application for participating in the written test are now be check the latest updates of Download their Admit card. Admit Card are available soon so please keep in touch with us for further details.
OPTCL Admit Card 2015
Latest Updates : OPTCL is ready to conducting a Written exam in the upcoming dates, so those candidates fill the application for the vacancies now be able to check the details of their admit card which is Download from the link given below.
OPTCL Written Exam : Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Organizing a written exam for the recruitment of various 266 posts of Professionals in Finance, Company Secretary & Corporate Relation and ITI Technician & Secretarial/ Para-medical Staff against Advertisement no. 01/2015 and 02/2015 like as given Below :
- Management Trainee Junior –Finance
- Management Trainee-Company Secretary
- Management Trainee-Corporate Relation
- Junior Maintenance &Operator Trainee(JMOT)
- Junior Telecom &Technician Trainee (JTTT)
- Stenographer Grade-III
- Assistant Medical Technician
- Assistant Pharmacist
Date of Exam :- 09 July 2015
About Admit Card :
- Admit card for the computer online Test to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of OPTCL prior to the date of examination.
- Candidates have to download their Admit card through OPTCL Officila Website.
- No separate correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
To Check Status of OPTCL Admit Card 2015 (Available Shortly) CLICK HERE
Scheme of Written Test :
- Selection of the eligible candidates will be base on Computer based online test (CBT) and career marking/Skilled Test.
- After appearing in the Written Exam in which questions ask from Subject Knowledge (60%), Numerical/Logical reasoning (15%), General Knowledge (15%), English Knowledge (10%). they all call for the computer base online test.
- However, Psychometric test score will be administered/utilized for the purpose of personality profile and training needs etc as and when necessary.
- In Computer based Online Test minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for General & SEBC candidates and 40% for SC, ST & PWD candidates.
For More Details Please Visit : www.optcl.co.in
For Any query or question you want to ask from us related to OPTCL Admit Card/Hall ticket please sent your query in our Inbox we will surely give you all the details regarding this so please keep in touch with us.