Orissa SSC has issued syllabus for the exam of the various recruitment posts of Auditor. The candidates who have applied for the exam can get the whole detailed information regarding the syllabus, Check Here.
Orissa SSC Auditor Exam Syllabus
Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will conduct Written exam (Preliminary and Mains) for the various recruitment posts of Auditor. As we all know that Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of preparation to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Auditor Exam conducting by Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
- Preliminary written examination (qualifying nature) – 100 marks
- Main written examination – 200 marks
- Computer Practical Test – 50 marks
- Viva-voce test – 25 marks
Important Note On Preliminary examination:-
- The written exam will be on General Awareness in OMR sheet/Online.
- The question paper will consist of objective type with multiple choice of questions.
- The preliminary examination will comprise 100 marks.
- Exam will consist of one hour of time duration in one sitting.
- There will be a negative marking @ of 0.25 per wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus of Preliminary Examination :
The questions Paper will contain subjects like :
- Socioeconomic Development
- Indian Policy
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Reasoning etc.
Important Note on Written examination:-
- The written exam shall be of three papers.
- In Mathematics and General Studies the questions will be of objective type with multiple choice of answers & carrying a negative marking of 0.25 per wrong answer.
- The General English & Odia Language paper will be of descriptive type.
|Papers||Subjects||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||Mathematics & General Studies||100||1½ Hours|
|Paper-II||General English||50||1 Hours|
|Paper-III||Odia Language||50||1 Hours|
Exam Syllabus For Main Written Exam:-
Paper-I Mathematics & General Studies
The questions on Mathematics will be on Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Statistics & Trigonometry of the standard prescribed for HSC Examination.
The question on General Studies will relate to Indian history, Economics, Geography, Major events in world history, General Science awareness, Environmental issues, Human Right issues, Basic knowledge of computer application, Current events, Literature, Art & Culture of Odisha book keeping, Accountancy and etc.
Paper-II General English
The questions in this paper will comprise of short essay writing, reporting and application writing, correct usages, comprehension and précis writing.
Translation of a passage of Odia into English etc. This paper will be of descriptive type to be answered in the question-cum-answer booklet.
Paper-III Odia Language
The questions in this paper will comprise of short essay writing, report and application writing correct usages, grammar. Translation of passage of English to Odia etc. This paper will be of descriptive type to be answered in the question-cum-answer booklet.
Computer Practical Test
On the basis of performance in main written examination the candidates numbering about 3 times of the vacancy from each category will be shortlisted for appearing the computer skill test. The computer practical test of 50 marks shall cover the following :
(a) Basic Knowledge & skills of computer
(b) Internet & E-mail
(c) M.S office. or as prescribed for OS-CIT course as decided by the Govt. in Higher Education Deptt.
- The candidate who obtains minimum 15 marks or more shall be called to attend the viva-voce test conducted by OSSC.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
Handbook of Mathematics
General Studies Paper I – 2015
Objective General English
Click Here For more Details:- www.ossc.gov.in
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of Orissa SSC at www.ossc.gov.in for more information or stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the syllabus.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible