Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC has issued Notification for the Recruitment of of Gram Panchayat Extension Officer, Progress Assistant, Inspector of Supplies. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online. Get Latest Opportunities in OSSC. Check here for full details of these posts.
OSSC Progress Assistant Recruitment 2015
Odisha SSC has invited Online Application for Gram Panchayat Extension Officer, Progress Assistant, Inspector of Supplies. Candidates who want to apply for this post for them Following are the details of posts.
Total No. of Posts: 196 posts
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts|
|Inspector of Supplies||45 posts|
|Gram Panchayat Extension Officer||59 posts|
|Progress Assistant||92 posts|
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Desirable qualification – Computer Knowledge.
- The Candidate must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
- Rs. 9,300/- plus GP Rs. 4,200/-
As on 01/01/2015:
- 21 to 32 years.
- All SEBC & UR candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- The fees can be deposited either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
- SC, ST and PwD candidates are Exempted from the Application fees.
How To Apply:
Candidates who are Interested & are Eligible can Apply Online through the official Website or from the direct link given below.
Last Date To Apply Online: 28/09/2015
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
If any candidate have any query regarding this post or he/she want to give any suggestion then you are most welcomed to contact us using comment box given below, We will try to help you out as soon as possible. For more Latest updates stay connected with us (Bookmark this page by Ctrl+D).