Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has isssued Notification for the Recruitment of Lab Technician, Assistant,Attendant & various other posts under various Government Department, Odisha. Eligible candidates can Apply Online. Get latest Job Opportunities in OSSC. Check here the Full details of the posts.
OSSC Recruitment 2015
OSSC has inviting Online Application for the Recruitment of Lab Technician, Assistant,Attendant & various other posts under various Government Department, Odisha given below. Following are the vacancy details.
Total no. of Posts: 55 posts
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts|
|Assistant Fodder Development Officer (AH & VS)||03|
|Laboratory Assistant (AH & VS)||02|
|Operator (AH & VS)||08|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chem. Branch) (Director, EPM)||06|
|Laboratory Assistant (Mech. Branch) (Director, EPM)||05|
|Laboratory Attendant (Director, EPM)||07|
|Junior Laboratory Technician (Director, E.S.I.)||23|
|Dental Technician (Director, E.S.I.)||01|
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Fodder Development Officer & Laboratory Assistant under Director, AH & VS: Rs.9300/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Operator: Rs.5,200/- + G.P. Rs. 2,000/-
- Laboratory Assistant under Director, EPM: Rs.5,200/- + G.P. Rs.2,400/-
- Junior Laboratory Technician & Dental Technician: Rs. 5,200/- + GP Rs.2,400/-
- Laboratory Attendant: Rs.4,930/- + G.P. Rs.1,750/-
- Assistant Fodder Development Officer under Directorate AH & VS- B.Sc.(Ag)
- Laboratory Assistant under AH & VS-Degree in Science.
- Laboratory Assistant under Director EPM — (a) B.Sc/Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 2 years experience (b) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience.
- Operator under AH & VS – Matriculation with I.T.I. in Electrical/Refrigeration/Electronic Trade. No candidate with higher qualification are required.
- Laboratory Attendant — Matric Pass with ITI (eligible for the post of Finer)
- Junior Laboratory Technician under Director, ESI Scheme- +2 Science with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Dental Technician under Director of ESI Scheme – +2 Science with Diploma in Dental Technician.
- The Candidate must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
As on 01/01/2015
- 21(18 for Operator & Lab Attendant) to 32 years
- All SEBC & UR candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- The fees can be deposited either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
- SC, ST and PwD candidates are Exempted from the Application Fees.
How To Apply:
Candidates who are Interested & are Eligible can Apply Online through the official website OR from the Direct link given below.
Last date To Apply: 30/09/2015
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Candidates are requested to stay in touch with the official website of Odisha SSC for more details or you can stay connected with us for Latest updates regarding this Recruitment.
In case of any Feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box below. Your queries are highly welcomed we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.