PCMC Recruitment took a decision to publish a recruitment advertisement for Pharmacist, Staff Nurse. Candidates can fill the application form through offline. Candidates are advised before to fill the application form please read all the instructions carefully. Appliers can fill the application form correctly and send it to before the last date and also attach their required documents which are given below. To know about other details regarding this recruitment please read whole article. If appliers want to save this recruitment details as a PDF file so you can press Ctrl+P and then save it as a PDF.
PCMC Recruitment 2016
About PCMC :
Pimpri Chinchwad is known by many nomenclatures worldwide. Widely famous as Industrial Township, it is also recognized as Detroit of the East with the presence of many national and multinational automobile companies.Blessed with rich cultural heritage and history, Pimpri Chinchwad is the birthplace of many freedom fighters like Chaphekar and Halbe. Shri Chapekar took active part in freedom struggle against oppressive British rule.
Information About Recruitment :
Name of Organisation Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation. Candidates can check details on the official website i.e www.pcmcindia.gov.in. Candidates can fill the application form through Online mode. Name of Post Various Posts.
No. of Vacancy : 100
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Emergency Medical Officer||09|
|Medical Officer (BAMS)||05|
|Residential Medical Officer||10|
Essential Qualification :
- Staff Nurse : Candidates must have passed B.SC Nursing/ BPNA/ RGNM course from any recognized Institution.
- Pharmacist : Aspirants must have passed Higher Secondary exam with B.Pharma/ D.Pharma.
- Medical Officer : Applicants must have completed MBBS/ BAMS from any recognized Institution or University.
- X-Ray Technician : Candidates must have done B.P.T.H./ Degree in Physiotherapy with experience in the related field.
- Attendant (Male) : Aspirants must have passed 7th class with experience in the related field.
- Refer the notification for post wise qualification details.
Age Limit :
Maximum age : 60 years
Important Dates :
|Post Name||Walk-in Date||Interview timing|
|Residential Medical Officer, Lab Technician||19/02/2016||12:00 Noon to 1:00 p.m.|
|Medical Officer (BAMS)||19/02/2016||3.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.|
|Gynaecology Specialist, Paediatric Specialist, Anaesthetists Specialist, Surgeon, Physician, Orthopaedic Specialist, Ophthalmologist||27/02/2016||11:00 a.m. to 01:30 p.m.|
|Medical Officer, Emergency Medical Officer, Medical Officer (BAMS)||27/02/2016||2.00 p.m. onwards|
|Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician||28/02/2016||12.00 noon to 1.00 p.m.|
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box………..