PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online 81 Diploma Trainee Jobs. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has issued an official notification for the post of Diploma Trainee, Junior Technical Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee and Assistant in various departments. The total number of posts 81 are required to fill up the eligible competitors at empty location.
PGCIL 81 Diploma Trainee Recruitment
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has Issued the Official Notification of Employment Recruitment for the post of 81 Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil) & Other posts. The Applicants for the following PGCIL. Through Can Apply for Offline. Interested eligible candidates can apply before on 25th December 2015. List of eligible candidates will be uploaded on website only. Detail information for No. of vacancies, departments, essential qualification and experience, pay scales, age limit, reservation policy, application format, application fee and general conditions etc. are given below
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Job Role: Diploma Trainee (Electrical, civil, Electronics & Communication) & other posts
Category: Government job
Location: All over India
Published Date: 08th December 2015.
Last Date: 25.12.2015
Total No. Of Vacancies: 81 posts
Vacancy Detail :
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 33
Diploma Trainee (Civil) : 07
Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication) : 04
Junior Officer Trainee (HR) : 04
Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) : 27
Assistant (F&A) : 06
Education Qualification :
Diploma : Diploma in Electrical ,Electronics & Communication, Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks
Jr.Officer Trainee : Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with not less than 55% marks
Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) : ITI in Electrician trade from a recognized Technical Board/Institute.
Assistant (F&A) : B.Com. with first (1st) division for General/OBC (NCL) and pass marks for SC/ST category candidates, from a recognized University/College.
Application Fee :
- Applicants who belong to General / OBC category needs to pay an application fee of ₹ 200 for Junior Trainee posts and ₹ 300 for diploma trainee, Junior Officer Trainee.
- All the other category candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking / Credit Card or Debit Card or Bank Challan.
Age Limit :
Maximum 33 years.
Pay Scale :
Pay scale of Rs. 12,500 to 27,500/- per month.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates selected on the basis of written test performance and Interview performance.
Exam Pattern :
The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four answer options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1⁄4.
How To Apply :
- Log on to www.powergridindia.com
- Click on careers
- Then click on PGCIL Notification
- If eligible click on apply online
- Fill the form with correct details
- Submit and download the form
- Print the hard copy for further reference
Important dates :
Starting date of online application: 09.12.2015
Closing date of online application: 25.12.2015
Last date to pay the application fee is: 29.12.2015.
For more information visit official website……….