Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA) had issued Notification for the Recruitment in the month of July of Various Post, Exam of which will be held in upcoming dates. Check here the PUDA Engineer, Clerk, Assistant Admit Card, Exam date 2015.
PUDA Admit Card 2015
Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA) had invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Public Health), Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Public Health), Senior Assistant (Accounts) and Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator.
Now PUDA is going to conduct its Written Examination in the upcoming Dates which will published soon. Candidates who had applied for this post & are waiting for Admit Card & Exam dates, Stay connected with us PUDA Admit Cards are available soon. We here provide you the Direct Link of Admit Cards (Bookmark this page by Ctrl+D)
PUDA Written Exam Date (Available soon)
Click here To Download PUDA Admit card 2015 (Available soon)
Exam Pattern :
- The written will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be one composite paper carrying 120 questions of total 120 marks.
- There shall be no Interview.
- The question will be provided in English.
- The minimum qualifying marks for candidates of all categories in the written examination will be 40% of the total marks for the examination i.e 48 marks out of the total of 120 marks.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with Official Website as well which is given below.
Official Website: www.puda.gov.in
For Other Latest Updates & Information Please Keep In Touch With Us. And For Any Suggestion & Enquiry Comments Below In The Comments Box, We will try to help you out as soon as possible.