Candidates who desire to build their career in teaching sector jobs and searching for the Teaching Jobs 2016, here is good news for all. All the latest teacher recruitment notification 2016 details are available on this web page. Every year, lots of candidates show interest in teaching profession jobs and work hard to grab job opportunity in Govt/Private school and Colleges.
Punjab ETT recruitment 2015
Firstly the government had shown the outdoor to thousands of educated unemployed youths since 2011 by introducing the Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET) and now the remaining 22,000 are facing number of problems on thrashing the new recruitment policy. If we first talk about 3522 TET pass youths, earlier there used to be joint merit of 10+2 and TET Diploma but in the new education policy, only the TET qualified are to be considered as the base for eligibility numbers. Keeping aside the basic qualification in preparation of merit list is nothing but to enter into unnecessary litigation in the courts.
Name of the Organisation: Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)
Post Name: Elementary Teacher Training (ETT)
Official website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
Mode of Application: Online
Type of Job: Government Jobs
Last Date: 12 Dec 2015
Total number of Vacancies: 10130 Posts
- ETT: 3522
- Masters: 6050
- Lecturers of different subjects: 558
If you have decided to apply online application form for Punjab ETT teacher recruitment 2015 then its good and you may available to apply online application form from now online but you just need to read whole eligibility criteria before applying online application form for Punjab ETT teacher recruitment 2015.
Eligibility Criteria of PSET ETT Teacher Recruitment 2015:
- All those candidates who are interested in the above posts and want to apply for the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2015 should have completed 10th and 12th class with 2 years Elementary Teachers Training Course from the recognized University or Institute.
- TET Diploma but in the new education policy,
- Age of the candidates who are going to apply for the ETT recruitment 2015 must be in between 18 years old to 37 years old.
- As per the government rule, the age relaxation will also applicable.
Interested candidates will also have to submit the application fee to apply for the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2015.
- All the General Category candidates will need to Pay Rs. 500/- as application form fee
- ST/SC candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- as an application form fee.
- Rs. 700 for B.Ed Masters.
- Rs.350 for Lecturers has been fixed for applying for the post.
Selection of all the candidates will be done through Merit list which will be prepared on the basis of Education & Qualification and Marks obtained in the PS TET1.
Apply ONLINE ONLY on their respective website www.EducationRecruitmentBoard.com
Candidates have any problem regarding the post should go to the official website…….!!!