Punjab & Haryana High Court has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Clerk in High Court.Eligible Candidates can apply for the post of Clerk. Latest Job Opportunities for Graduates in High Court. Get Latest Job Opportunities Check here.
Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2015
Punjab & Haryana high court invites job application in the prescribed format given in the advertisement. Eligible candidates can apply for filling up the vacancies.
Total No. of Posts: 283 Posts
Name of the post: High Court Clerk
- The Age Of Candidates Belonging To The General Category Should not be less than 18 years & More Than 30 years as On The Last Date Of Submission Of Application 06/08/2015.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates the upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years.
- For Physically handicapped candidates the upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years.
- For Ex-servicemen candidates the upper age limit will be relaxed by no. of years equal to their defence service plus 3 years.
- Rs. 10,300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 3200/-.
- The Minimum Qualification Of Clerk Is Bachelor Degree Of Art, Commerce Science Or Any Other Degree Equivalent There To From A Recognized University.
- Proficiency In Operation Of Computer (Word Processing & Spread Sheets).
- For General- Bank Draft for An Amount Of Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ST/BC/P.H/Ex- Bank Draft for An Amount Of Rs. 350/-
- Drawn In Favour Of The Registrar General Punjab and Haryana High Court Payable At Chandigarh.
How To Apply:
Candidates having required Knowledge and Qualification can submit their application in the prescribed Format available in our website through proper channel /their employer along with required documents :-
To The Registrar General
Punjab and Haryana High Court
On Or Before 06/08/2015.
From the Following link candidates can download Advertisement in which prescribed Application Format is given.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.highcourtchd.gov.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with us.