Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE took a decision to published a recruitment notification for Sub Divisional Engineer. We are providing you a complete syllabus of Sub Divisional Engineer. Syllabus will also provided in PDF file for download purpose. Syllabus is the main part to qualify any written test. With the help of syllabus candidates will be prepare easily and qualify exam easily. Candidates can also check recruitment notification link on this page.
Punjab Irrigation Dept SDE Syllabus 2016
About Punjab Irrigation :
Punjab, located in the north west of India, is one of the smallest yet one of the most prosperous states of India. Its name is derived from the Persian words, Punj (five) and ab (water) was a land of five rivers which formed part of Indus Basin till 1947. After partition of the country, Indus water Treaty-1960 restricted India’s rights of usage to only three Eastern rivers (Sutlej, Ravi and Beas), the three Western rivers (Indus, Chenab and Jhelum) were earmarked for exclusive usage of Pakistan.
Name of Organisation : Punjab Irrigation Department
Official Website : pbirrigation.gov.in
Name of Post : Sub Divisional Engineer
No. of Post : 100
Category : Syllanus
Status : Available
Exam Pattern :
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi & English)||15|
Time Duration : 2hours
Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Events – Punjab, National, International.
- Geography of India & Punjab.
- History of India & Punjab.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Culture & Heritage of India & Punjab.
- Science & Technology.
- Social Events related to Punjab & India etc
Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Blood Relationships.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Visual Ability etc
Syllabus for Language Proficiency
- Verbal Ability.
- Error Detection.
- Comprehension etc
Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Transportation Engineering etc
Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Strength of Materials.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Machine Design.
- Engineering Materials.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Industrial Engineering etc
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box…….